Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you all been?
First of all, this place has changed a lot I'm staying I'm creating a new youtube channel and making videos again this time I hope to be successful, can someone update me on what has changed since like 2016?  By the way, does Sora still own this place he was a cool dude!  I wanted to get 50k subs when I started youtube and I promise I won't leave this place without reaching that! See you all around!!! Will be uploading some old footage from this forums soon to my new channel and Skyzer is my new name so if you see my in-game come say hi!
[-] The following 5 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony, Reaction , Squirrel , Zeroone
Quote:can someone update me on what has changed since like 2016?

too bad dat Im from late 2017 lol xc

Quote:By the way, does Sora still own this place he was a cool dude!

Yeee he does, its just dat retslac became another admin (well sora is not quite that active now and someone has to change agma passwords xD)

Quote:  I wanted to get 50k subs when I started youtube and I promise I won't leave this place without reaching that!

Well, I would love to see dat

Good luck! Smile
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 4 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Mark anthony
Same as Filip so I can't tell you much, just that the forum is a bit dead, the best way to meet players now is the Discord server (you can find a link in-game).
Otherwise about the game, mot of update (more than 4 severs now! Fantastic!), penguin skin, flip & shake and more features lol
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony, Zeroone
(03-30-2019, 08:25 PM)7shoes Wrote: Same as Filip so I can't tell you much, just that the forum is a bit dead, the best way to meet players now is the Discord server (you can find a link in-game).
Otherwise about the game, mot of update (more than 4 severs now! Fantastic!), penguin skin, flip & shake and more features lol

Shame to see cellcraft.io is dead I missed that place.
[-] The following 2 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony
(03-30-2019, 05:19 AM)OniNoby Wrote: First of all, this place has changed a lot I'm staying I'm creating a new youtube channel and making videos again this time I hope to be successful, can someone update me on what has changed since like 2016?  By the way, does Sora still own this place he was a cool dude!  I wanted to get 50k subs when I started youtube and I promise I won't leave this place without reaching that! See you all around!!! Will be uploading some old footage from this forums soon to my new channel and Skyzer is my new name so if you see my in-game come say hi!

I wish that I could remember 2016, so I could tell you what changed! (lol) But back then, we didn't have agma, people were playing the predecessor, AGF... Back when Karla ruled the skies. (lol)

And da Goat kicked anyone dat was in da fields!

~eyes glaze over~

I've been here a good long time now, eh?

An Old Fogey, and gettin' older!

But yeah, definitely you should join our Discord server too. Lots of chatting happening there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
Agar.io was a hype in 2015/2016, it's now barely anything compared to what it used to be and so are these forums. As the hype came around, so did these forums and so did all players. Most of them are gone and carried on living their lives or have just grown out of the game. I haven't been very much on these forums in the past few years but I have been on Agar.io all the time and plenty of things have changed but not just all at once. It did take a lot of time to become the game as we know it for this day on.
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • I want to be staff, Zeroone
Welcome to agarforums Jimin baybayon I hope u can share ur idea here and stay here.
btw happy birthday to idk hahah just happy birthday who have birthday now April.
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Zeroone
The article is really nice and interesting. I have searched for this type of information and would love to read this information. I hope you will share more useful articles like that. Thanks for sharing!

geometry dash
[-] The following 4 users Like rolltheballaz's post:
  • Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Mark anthony, yukichan
EASTER EGG DAY!!! YAY
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Zeroone