Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem With Gifts :(
Hey there, sorry if my English bad, i've had something weird the last few days, i've 4 e-mails in agar.io 3 of them are in fb and the other 1 is gmail, so when i try to send to my fb accounts free gifts and request nothing is appearing in the gifts button. the same in every fb account of mine, thought if it because the DATA in my Chorme history, but i'have cleared it and nothing happens, tried another fix of playing agar.io in another browser tried mozilla and nothing have solved, please help me to fix this problem.

Hope you'll reply with your solution soon.

Regards!
(03-23-2019, 06:37 PM)Moon. Wrote: Hey there, sorry if my English bad, i've had something weird the last few days, i've 4 e-mails in agar.io 3 of them are in fb and the other 1 is gmail, so when i try to send to my fb accounts free gifts and request nothing is appearing in the gifts button. the same in every fb account of mine, thought if it because the DATA in my Chorme history, but i'have cleared it and nothing happens, tried another fix of playing agar.io in another browser tried mozilla and nothing have solved, please help me to fix this problem.

Regards!

Yes, I too am surprised to hear that you've had interaction with the game via e-mail. I haven't played the stock agar.io game in over ... almost two years now... but the only time I received mail from the game, was as the result of my account being unjustly banned, and I had to go out of my way to find out how to contact MiniClip. But then, at least, it did result in my account being reinstated.

Are you sure that you didn't install any foreign scripts, hoping that they would represent an advantage to you?

Occasionally these scripts seek instead to discover your private information (like username & password), and then do something evil instead of beneficial. I know the game had in-game tasks and rewards, but I have never heard of a reward system there that went into the e-mail realm. That's why I would be concerned, if I were you.

If you have since then started receiving boatloads of spam in your mail, I'd say that perhaps we know why. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-24-2019, 11:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 06:37 PM)Moon. Wrote: Hey there, sorry if my English bad, i've had something weird the last few days, i've 4 e-mails in agar.io 3 of them are in fb and the other 1 is gmail, so when i try to send to my fb accounts free gifts and request nothing is appearing in the gifts button. the same in every fb account of mine, thought if it because the DATA in my Chorme history, but i'have cleared it and nothing happens, tried another fix of playing agar.io in another browser tried mozilla and nothing have solved, please help me to fix this problem.

Regards!

Yes, I too am surprised to hear that you've had interaction with the game via e-mail. I haven't played the stock agar.io game in over ... almost two years now... but the only time I received mail from the game, was as the result of my account being unjustly banned, and I had to go out of my way to find out how to contact MiniClip. But then, at least, it did result in my account being reinstated.

Are you sure that you didn't install any foreign scripts, hoping that they would represent an advantage to you?

Occasionally these scripts seek instead to discover your private information (like username & password), and then do something evil instead of beneficial. I know the game had in-game tasks and rewards, but I have never heard of a reward system there that went into the e-mail realm. That's why I would be concerned, if I were you.

If you have since then started receiving boatloads of spam in your mail, I'd say that perhaps we know why. :|

Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes muri87's post:
  • FilipCro125