Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to F*ck Up Agma...
So I have been trying Agma servers for the past several weeks with the latest updates which were pushed in late Feb 2019, mainly Giant/Giga/Gigantic (the ones that actually matter), and the verdict is in...

Agma is f*cked. Lags have made it almost impossible to play in those rooms. Europe, North America, Asia... it doesn't matter. Different machines, different ISPs, different networks...  I have literally closed down everything and unchecked the majority of settings. Nope...

If the number of players exceeds more than 40, good luck trying to keep up with the latencies. Slow motion frozen hell.

Way to go to f*ck up a good game, guys. This is what happens when the shortsighted folks try to introduce gimmicks while ignoring the 800 lbs gorilla in the room who has constipation and diarrhea at the same time.

This is how games die while pretending otherwise.
Actually yesterday I got disconnected from da game twice and sometimes I cant even open agma lol

But I am pretty sure that everyone here has their own lives that they have to take care of
Even I who am in high school don't have much time to play agma
And then there is someone who actually has a job and family to take care of

So I kinda understand it lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

I would have liked to write you a proper answer but cause' of 2 potatoes it will be short.

First of all keep in mind it's just a web game made primarily for guys who want to spend their time in a cool way. (reading is also an other good option) It's not a game that people are going to try hard (ok some do x)) so lags are not a big problem i' fact. I mean, I can understand that losing rank cause' of lag in a competitive game can be painful bur in agma, dude please, do you really care of being disconnected one time in a day?
Then, yeah Lags are boring, but even me whit my 100years old PC can play agal whitout having lags. There are many ways to "bypass" lags (bot entirely ofc) whitout having a Running beast compute
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FGFC820, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(03-16-2019, 08:47 PM)Cunina Wrote: This is how games die while pretending otherwise.

We really cared about your verdict.

Truely we did.

Count up all the people who congratulated you on your opinion. Or who agreed with it.

Now, scurry along to the next game, and annoy their users instead.

We get it -- you decided to not like the game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820, YaGirlBantrr
(03-16-2019, 09:28 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Actually yesterday I got disconnected from da game twice and sometimes I cant even open agma lol

But I am pretty sure that everyone here has their own lives that they have to take care of
Even I who am in high school don't have much time to play agma
And then there is someone who actually has a job and family to take care of

So I kinda understand it lol

Disconnection hasn't happened to me at all, and not sure what your life style, responsibilities, etc have to do with the original post. But oh well.

(03-16-2019, 10:10 PM)7shoes Wrote: I would have liked to write you a proper answer but cause' of 2 potatoes it will be short.

First of all keep in mind it's just a web game made primarily for guys who want to spend their time in a cool way. (reading is also an other good option) It's not a game that people are going to try hard (ok some do x)) so lags are not a big problem i' fact. I mean, I can understand that losing rank cause' of lag in a competitive game can be painful bur in agma, dude please, do you really care of being disconnected one time in a day?
Then, yeah Lags are boring, but even me whit my 100years old PC can play agal whitout having lags. There are many ways to "bypass" lags (bot entirely ofc) whitout having a Running beast compute

Spend time in a cool way? Maybe this has been lost in translation.

My philosophy is, you shouldn't take what happens in the games too seriously. Of course, you do run into aholes time to time, but aside that, when you play a fair game against others, playing the game itself is what's rewarding.

Forget about ranking or who is more popular among bunch of kids. None of that matters, unless you are 12. My point is, in order to enjoy the game, the game itself should be playable in the first place. Lags take away that fun. It's like driving a car that goes 15 mph on a highway where you can do 70. It just doesn't make sense.

(03-17-2019, 05:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 08:47 PM)Cunina Wrote: This is how games die while pretending otherwise.

We really cared about your verdict.

Truely we did.

Count up all the people who congratulated you on your opinion. Or who agreed with it.

Now, scurry along to the next game, and annoy their users instead.

We get it -- you decided to not like the game.

Hi there, buddy. How have you been? You doing ok? Alright... keep it up.

P.S. It's truly.
Well I meant "Have a good time while playing the game" (it was not a miss translation, just me who thought it was grammatically correct)

But I'm happy to see that despite this error you have not changed your vision and did not understand my post and those of other. I'm not going to take the time to explain you why, because you obviously do not read our messages and just answer with pre-writte posts, like "Lag kill the game" (really thx for that moment)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
I don't lag, lol.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • Squirrel
i will try to help u i will send u Message Privte..
[-] The following 1 user Likes bAvly's post:
  • FilipCro125