Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Buying] Account with these skins
I forgot my login info to my other account and the imgur link expired so I'm here going to post it again lol
Previous thread found here.

EDIT ENTIRE POST:
I am no-longer buying accounts, I'm now selling accounts since I have the skins I want : )

Account #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76EQWUoggs

Account #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve1KQwJKWRY

Probably no one will see this post as I've updated it, but hope someone sees it and is interested.
(03-10-2019, 04:26 PM)xAngelv Wrote: I forgot my login info to my other account and the imgur link expired so I'm here going to post it again lol
Previous thread found here.

I'm now buying a Facebook account (preferred Facebook, but Google+ is okay I guess) of real Agar.io that has any of these skins:

5~50$ Paypal depending on how many skins/etc. I don't care about the level on the account or coin skins. I can get level 100 myself and the coin skins are available 24/7 on Agartool so they aren't special.

If any of these skins are ever re-released I obviously won't be buying them anymore since I would have bought them myself. 
I'll also modify this post too I guess, just so people are aware : )

Thanks for reading ;~)
edit:
why doesnt this website have spoiler function lol. if it does, someone teach me how to do it

The software that these Forums runs on, is quite old, and I don't believe that they ever did a 'spoiler' type feature.

Good luck to you in finding all these hard-to-find skins that you'd like!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-10-2019, 08:49 PM)samira Wrote: Are all of them original Agar skins? I don't know all of them... Guess some of them are really rare?

Yes they're all original Agario skins that were released long ago 

(03-11-2019, 01:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Good luck to you in finding all these hard-to-find skins that you'd like!

Thank you : (
[-] The following 1 user Likes xAngelv's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-11-2019, 10:46 AM)samira Wrote: They should release them again ! Confused

Btw squirrel it’s boring without* you... Sad

* = obviously you are still here but not as active as you have been in the past

I'm around! Talk about something interesting, and you just gotta know dat I'll join in!!

I'm not less active really... but so many of the messages I posted were in one little area, and now, that area just makes me sad again, sooooo.....

(Not that it's an excuse. And not that I want to talk about it openly... but I've been going through some things..... of late...... and life is.... more topsy-turvy now, my future less certain, and my anxiety would rather I tune out everything, blare my fave dance tunes, and belt out the singing, pretending I was good.
When I'm at work, anyways, and no-one's here, which is 90% of my work time. At home I pretend I'm belting out the tunes... then it's even easiert for me to pretend that I'm any good! Millie Vanilli had it right!!!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

I recognize all of them except for the second one. They’ll probably be released again. Miniclip has yet to release any new skins this year. All skin deals this year have been repeats.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, xAngelv
(03-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I recognize all of them except for the second one.

Other than this video on the skin, I have no other information on it, but it does exist. I'm not too sure on why the price is so high, I mean 90$ for 16k coins? If you check the shop now it's 20$ for 16k so maybe they changed their phone settings to something else or their 90$ = 20$ USD or something?? idk but yeah, it's really rare and cute : (