Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Thread
I needed a thread for spam so I created one. ( Lol )

Spam:

I'm Donna. And I'm AWESOME!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKV0GRH40Vg&t=74s
Glad to see you earned enough money to buy a signature.

Aldo, great avatar...
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • samira, Squirrel
(03-09-2019, 12:24 AM)samira Wrote: I needed a thread for spam so I created one. ( Lol )

Spam:

I was denied whatever form of entertainment you drummed up for us. Sad

This is all that I got:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • samira
(03-09-2019, 12:24 AM)samira Wrote: I needed a thread for spam so I created one. ( Lol )

Spam:

I thought she would miss the basket lol

(03-09-2019, 07:42 AM)7shoes Wrote: Aldo, great avatar...

NO

xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • samira
iam donno lol "((
[-] The following 1 user Likes bAvly's post:
  • samira
(03-09-2019, 07:42 AM)7shoes Wrote: Glad to see you earned enough money to buy a signature.

Aldo, great avatar...

Hehe thanks! Smile It's a revenge on @FilipCro125, because of his evil signature!!  Angry  
Yeah I have a new job I have more money now. I've stolen this signature, it's an excerpt of a song (lyrics). If someone is going to sue me for being a copy cat I now have enough money for a lawyer to defend me. Angel

(03-09-2019, 08:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Spam:

I was denied whatever form of entertainment you drummed up for us. Sad

This is all that I got:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Dodgy  Pffffffff content mafia...!!

Here is a transscript(?):

(It's a scene from the TV series Suits*, Donna speaking to a Wall Street guy: )
"I can see by that look on your face that you are wondering who I am after all... Let me safe you the trouble.
I'm Donna. And I'm awesome." Walking away. Catching a basket ball. Shooting it into a basket. Leaving the scene.

* = The one Meghan Markle, now wife of Prince Harry, was part of the cast

(03-09-2019, 09:56 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: I thought she would miss the basket lol

What?! Noooo! She's Donna. She's

AWESOME!!!!!!!

(03-09-2019, 11:21 AM)bAvly Wrote: iam donno lol "((

You cannot be Donna except you have red hair. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes samira's post:
  • Squirrel
LOL Red hair.. hahaha
[-] The following 1 user Likes bAvly's post:
  • FilipCro125
FREAKIN GAME, such a joke!!

Started on an empty server as third I think. PERFECT!
Hit 3 viruses, nice mass boost, no noticeable shrinking (prob. a tiny bit from the third virus though).
Hunted some cells, hit another virus... more mass, minimal shrinking. Hunted more cells, started to farm 16-split.
Got up to 2661 mass. Number 1, easy going Tongue Accidentially hit another virus (I think the 5th).

And then the game started to seriously troll me! Started to shrink on a serious rate cuz of that stupid virus.... and it would not stop!
Lol I ended with less than 600 mass and place 12 without contact to any enemies... see screenshot.
But of course this was not enough of the trolling -> DISCONNECTED (server side - for sure not from my side).

Great game, for real.

[Image: jokekgkux.jpg]

I've seen a freakin >40k cell today due to massive teaming (at least 6 players, most likely way more)... which seems to be totally fine, not unfair at all,
but if I hit a freakin virus as a SOLO!!!! player I must lose >2000 mass and get a disconnect. WELL DONE MINICLIP! NICE BALANCE! GOOD JOB!!!
You should also program auto pilot software for cars, then no more car accidents would happen. Ever. Trollolol!

#RAGE!!!!!!
Similar situation, this time at the end of the life of a server - not a the beginning. Suicided, respawned, renamed and solo-ed. Smile

This thime it worked, no mean punishment for hitting viruses. Server was almost empty so you might think, okay, it's super easy to farm viruses... Idea

Well look at the screenshot, doesn't seem to be so easy if I was FIRST with only 2800 mass Exclamation And this was not the summit; peak was 3100 then the server shut down / or I dropped. Sad (Well was boring anyways.)

[Image: lolo1jkn7.jpg]

So here is what I think is a "perfect" (not too risky) way to get big for sure in the endgame:
  1. Reach >130 mass (collect mass by flying around) if you have to (or start with 132 mass then you can insta-split on a virus! Angel )
  2. Hit a (normal sized) virus so u split. Survive, fly around until your pieces join again.
  3. You should be somewhere around 500, make sure you have round about 500 at least ( I don't know the exact value, sorry)
  4. Hit the second virus, but without splitting by pressing space, just fly into it! You then should have once piece that is big enough to farm (normal sized) viruses. Remember, the first two viruses do not cause any shrinking.
  5. You really have to try to get a huge mass boost now. Try to be a very efficient farmer. Big Grin You need enough mass so that you...
  6. ...can 16-split after you parts have joined together! Ok for sure you can almost always 16 split but it's only perfect if you have at least once piece >130 mass... If you don't, you obviously have to feed yourself to make one of your piece large enough, but of course this is not optimal, because "w" always wastes mass.
  7. Farm 16-split. And yeah I recommend not to overextend farming when your pieces start to join again. You can read in my previous post what then can happen... you might hit a virus when NOT being 16-split (but e.g. just 15-split) and then the shrinking begins and that can ruin your farming very quickly.
  8. So I recommend to wait until most of the pieces have been joined again before splitting into 16 pieces again. Yeah and that's it, repeat that forever... I'm not sure what the maximum size is that you can reach when following exactly this strategy. If you really play it safe, maybe the limit is pretty low, 4000, 5000, ....?
(03-24-2019, 09:25 PM)samira Wrote: Similar situation, this time at the end of the life of a server - not a the beginning. Suicided, respawned, renamed and solo-ed. Smile

This thime it worked, no mean punishment for hitting viruses. Server was almost empty so you might think, okay, it's super easy to farm viruses... Idea

Well look at the screenshot, doesn't seem to be so easy if I was FIRST with only 2800 mass Exclamation And this was not the summit; peak was 3100 then the server shut down / or I dropped. Sad (Well was boring anyways.)

~snipped a bunch for the sake of reading replies~

Is this in agar.io?

I play in SuperSonic (Agma), and have a grand ol' time killing off all the viruses. I usually get pretty big (>20K) fast anyhow, and then they become the bnuisance that others use to kill me. In my crazy style of play, I love to charge right into a minefield of the things kill all/almost all of them, and then eat a couple guys who were chasing my bits. (lol)

Sp if you were trying somewhere else for a change, be aware that the mechanics differ from one server type to the next.

Hope you're having fun, Solo Girl! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, samira