[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Sarah123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

Guys wht is this hahHahahaha gnomed meme
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Joanna, Not a bot, Sarah123, YaGirlBantrr
(04-02-2019, 11:06 AM)yukichan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

@Nuke she used your script im ded lmao
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Joanna, Sarah123, yukichan
(04-02-2019, 03:12 PM)YYaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 11:06 AM)yukichan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

@Nuke she used your script im ded lmao

Lol l didn’t
[-] The following 3 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Joanna, Not a bot, Sarah123
(04-03-2019, 12:56 AM)samira Wrote: Hey @yukichan Darth Panda wants you to help us counting in the countig thread! Angel Big Grin

=> http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=7975

Lol no need to counting hahahah

Hey fishy ur kampfish now ur dangerous u can kill ppl ur fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Joanna, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Owl , Sarah123
Hi hear a new io game it’s senpa.io sound senpai hahaha https://discord.gg/huDNH8mthe link
[-] The following 5 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Joanna, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Owl , Sarah123
(02-26-2019, 11:25 PM)Cunina Siluet Wrote: gölgesinin görünmez olup olmadığını anlamak için, biraz parladığını ve bazı yanıp sönen noktaların kaybolduğunu görürsünüz. Ya da belki dondurabilirsiniz. Smile

Dün oynandığı gibi oyunu oynadım. Giant / Gigantic / Giga sunucularındaki dinamikler, oyuncular ayrıldıktan sonra daha hızlı bir şekilde yeniden birleştikçe artmaktadır. Ve görüntü oluşturma öncekinden daha yumuşaktı. Normalde yakınlaştırılmış modda oynatırken Sabit Yakınlaştırma özelliğini gerçekten beğendim.

Tüm özelliklere girmeyeceğim, ancak gecikme ile ilgili olarak, gecikmeyi analiz etmek için Giant / Gigantic / Giga sunucularında pek çok kişi görmedim, fakat ben de öyleydi. 40 - 50 oyuncu ile bazı gelişmeler gördüm.

Yine, son iki haftadaki optimizasyonların çeşitli durumlarda nasıl dayanacağını görmek için iki hafta boyunca test etmek istediğim için kararımı bırakmıyorum.

Yine de, dün gece oynamayı daha az geciktiğimi hissettim, bu çok umut verici. Teşekkürler ekibi.

denemek isterim güzel bişeye benziyo işime yarar
[-] The following 2 users Like delidanalar01's post:
  • ferquadrosvid, Mark anthony
My Feedback, not about the update, about agma in general ...

- I am a huge agar.io fan, really like the original, the build UP factor is there so great
(could be around 5% faster, but as patient person, you can do pretty well there)

- I played old AGF from time to time just for fun, AND it was FUN, a lot faster than the original, some power-up, which were great additions, under the line AGF was pretty funny to play

- when the new agma came out I played both (AGF and agma) from time to time (around 1 time a week) AND both made fun

- now today I tried the new agma again (after not playing it for months) AND I have to say ... its horrible

All I expierenced in these 20 minutes ...

Cells spawn and disapear here and there ...

- you cannot even build up, not knowing where your opponents are or will be the next second

... the so many different power-ups killed the original sense of agario to much Exclamation

But thats just my opinion, all who like it, or this way of, have FUN playing it, I can't  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 4 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mark anthony, MENG, yukichan
Quote:- you cannot even build up, not knowing where your opponents are or will be the next second

actually u can use zoom. All u have to do is to go to setting and turn on "Infinite Zoom"

Quote:Cells spawn and disapear here and there ...

When I saw dis I realized that u probably palye in Crazy xD
People are respawning mainly for dis 2 reasons:
- to spawn closer to their teammates
-To spawn at a good spot  ( by not good spot I mean like, when ur surrounded by big guys or when there is a lit amount of players around u)

Quote:... the so many different power-ups killed the original sense of agario to much [Image: exclamation.png]

yeeeee, ik how ya feel there xD, thers too much powerup users. I think that can be fixed by putting a limit on how many powerups u can use per day
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 6 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, ferquadrosvid, Mark anthony, MENG, Supergirl , yukichan
SORA PLEASE CAN U CHANGE PASS MY ACCOUNT
wafu, only relstac can change an accounts password. sora can, yes but hes afk always.
GOTTA POST POST POST
[-] The following 3 users Like Beaver's post:
  • Mark anthony, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(04-21-2019, 11:24 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: When I saw dis I realized that u probably palye in Crazy xD

Yes, you are right, it was a Crazy server I tried out ... thats just ...  Confused

The other servers (normal gameplay) are FUN and nice  Exclamation

So ... I am sorry for the "bad" feedback, I confused it with the Crazy servers, which is really crazy  Confused

Only what I don't like, is that some (not all) call out Power Ups users, BUT ...

- the Power Ups are part of the game

- these players calling others out, use them self

... which clearly shows why these players call it out  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 5 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Mark anthony, Not a bot, Owl , Sarah123, yukichan
guys need some subscribe and gooo sub tony
[-] The following 4 users Like blertonhasimii's post:
  • IGagerio, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123
Very cool update!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
Hello new clan Gmode clan if u want to join click the link Smile
https://discord.gg/FP5k34D
[-] The following 9 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Joanna, Lazaro, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Owl , Sarah123, Sora