Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Agma.io Updates - February 2019
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]

Agma.io Update February 2019

[Image: HNqMdpW.png]
(Thanks to @MOROCCO for making these wonderful wearables!
Welcome to the summary of today's agma.io update!
What's new?

Free Fastfeed and Fastsplit
  • Autofeed and Autosplit have now been made free for all, after requests from the community!
Mute player
[Image: BXr4wIk.png]
  • The long awaited mute option is finally here! You can now mute players/spammers in the chat, simply right click the player in chat, or the player's cells on screen, and select mute. You can also unmute anyone by right clicking and selecting unmute.
New powerup - Freeze
[Image: jtdylPy.png]
  • Freeze powerup is now introduced to the game. You may purchase a freeze powerup in the shop. It will display in your inventory at the bottom of your screen. You can drop the powerup on any player in the game, and their cells will be frozen for 3 seconds, plus a freeze animation will show. There is a daily limit of 15 freeze powerup per day, and you cannot pick up and hold more than 9 (18 for gold members) freeze pellets from the ground.
New ability - invisibility cloak
[Image: BPO3Edo.png]
  • A new ability has been added called invisibility cloak. This ability lets you cloak your cells for 30 seconds, rendering them almost invisible to other predatory cells. You can use it once every respawn. It is available for free for gold members, or purchasable in shop for normal users. Activate it by pressing I-key in game (i).
  • There are 2 ways to counter the invisibility cloak. I will not reveal them now, so they will be kept a secret until people figure it out. 100k coins to the first person figuring out these two secret tricks!
New feature - C-key (Fixate current mouse position)
[Image: rx8ICwa.png]
  • Move your cells to a specific area on the screen, while still being able to freely move your mouse around.
New animations
[Image: Ia69PAt.png]
  • New animation for 360 push powerup

[Image: 8wUPRlj.png]
  • New animation for speed powerup
View user profile
[Image: AJ4rQuf.png]
  • You do not need to add a user as a friend anymore to find username! You can now just right click the player and select "User profile" to see information about a specific player. Note that this will not work if the player has toggled offline mode.

New settings
[Image: LWGLFE9.png]
  • "Fixed zoom" setting which sets your zoom level to fixed. No more automatic zoom out/zoom in based on your cell size.
  • Online/Invisible status: You can now toggle your visibility status to online or offline. Online means your friends will see you as online in their friendlist + everybody can view your user profile or add you as a friend through right click. Invisible means that your friends will see you as offline in friendlist + nobody can view your user profile or add you as a friend via right click. You can still be added as a friend if you are online, but only through manually typing your username in friendlist and adding you. You can also still send and receive PM's (private messages) when you are shown as offline, but when a friend sends you a PM he does not know if you received it or not, so he cannot detect if you are online unless you reply to the PM.
  • A setting to enable party animations via chat commands. Party animations means you can type /party spin in the party chat, and everyone in your party will spin or flip according to your command. This setting is however disabled by default, so it must be enabled to work.
  • You can now also select settings from right click in game.
Leaderboard

[Image: XNYt5e1.png]
  • Leaderboard looks a bit different and you can now also see the top player's color, skin and worn wearables.
  • Leaderboard in Battle Royale now also shows the eliminated players in grey color on their respective finish positions.
Highscores
  • Highscores/mass scores calculated with higher precision
Stats
  • Stats page http://agma.io/stats.php now displays daily/weekly stats accurately.
  • Stats page now also shows gameplay stats such as players consumed, food consumed, viruses consumed, splits count, death count, and total time alive.
New skins and wearables
  • Check the shop for new skins and wearables!
Friendlist
  • Friend requests are not included anymore in friends amount.
  • Friend requests amount is displayed separately on friend requests tab
  • New button "accept all" in friend requests tab
  • Unaccepted friend requests will be removed automatically after 30 days
  • Users who had more than max limit of 200 friends will have their friends capped to 200.
Minion animations!
  • Animate your minions by using the chat commands after switching to your minions with Q-key. For instance, type /spin in chat when you are in minion control, and spin all your minions.
Right click player in chat
  • Right click a player's name in the chat, and see the options as if you would right click that player's cells on your screen.
New chat commands
  • Type /coins in chat and the amount of coins you have will be displayed for others to see.
Available bot packs
  • You will now receive a notification through chat when you login letting you know if you have an available bot pack.
Stacking gold membership
  • New goldmembership purchase will get added on top of previous gold membership if the previous did not expire yet 
Portal mothercell glitch
  • Players that are entering a portal to teleport will not get consumed by dropped mothercells anymore (sorry trollers).
Bug fixes
  • Major bug fixes
Performance optimizations
  • Numerous performance optimizations, reduced lag
Highlighted cells
  • Dropping items on another player will highlight the player's cells
See player skins and wearables
  • Right click on another player, if he is wearing a skin and wearables, you will see them.
Limited edition and exclusive skins
  • A slot for limited edition and exclusive skins
Better blocking of cuss words
  • Better blocking on chat, nickname, and megaphone.
No video ads for gold members
  • No more video ads for gold members when playing!
See active abilities
  • The abilities tab in shop will now have a checkmark next to the abilities you own. You will not be able to buy duplicate abilities or get charged for buying an ability you already have.

Hope you enjoy today's update.

Please post feedback below!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
awesome! i love the update, still trying to figure out the ways to uncover the cloak!
[-] The following 6 users Like Poison14FromAgma's post:
  • CaptainGota, jill13, MasterSupreme56, Sora, Squirrel , Zeroone
Looks great so far!
Agma.io Discord Moderator
Stylinnn#3366
[-] The following 3 users Like Stylinnn's post:
  • markypogi153, spasevski, ηiǤђTɔ๏ℛᗴ෴෴
Wow, there were quite a few new things done... I'm not awake enough to figure out how these will affect the game, and I suppose some of the new things will have different levels of effectiveness from one server to the next.

Thanks to staff, and anyone else who was involved in this round of updates!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • boom93, spasevski, yukichan
Already started buying the wearables Tongue I knew lag was gonna be reduced but now I barely get lag at all! I love all the new powerups they are a good edition to the game. Smile I'm still trying to find those two easter eggs to counter invisibility! The new animations for the game are cool as well, they are very smooth! Especially for the 360 push. Loving the update, keep it up!

Actually I just thought of something but I don't know if its a counter xD Hovering a powerup over the person who is invisible. you could also try right clicking on them since they arent completely invisible.. and maybe freezing the player? I don't knowwww.

Here are some screenshots I took of all of us in Crazy 3 Tongue

[Image: Screenshot_2019-02-25_at_21.17.40.png?wi...height=187]

[Image: Screenshot_2019-02-25_at_20.58.53.png?wi...height=181]

[Image: Screenshot_2019-02-25_at_21.27.46.png?wi...height=300]

[Image: Screenshot_2019-02-25_at_21.29.30.png?wi...height=300]

By the way, I didn't know jump was a command!
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Next update is even better!
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • Zeroone
The Update is amazing!
A lot of new stuff the community will like!
And a lot of things that will help with the gameplay aswell!
I really like it!

Thanks to everyone that was involved with this update
Great Job!

-Headless/NVG
[Image: T5PCLgN.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like TempZzy's post:
  • Squirrel , Zeroone
(02-25-2019, 05:17 AM)Sora Wrote:
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]

Agma.io Update February 2019

(Thanks to @MOROCCO for making these wonderful wearables!
Welcome to the summary of today's agma.io update!
What's new?

Free Fastfeed and Fastsplit
  • Autofeed and Autosplit have now been made free for all, after requests from the community!
Mute player
[Image: BXr4wIk.png]
  • The long awaited mute option is finally here! You can now mute players/spammers in the chat, simply right click the player in chat, or the player's cells on screen, and select mute. You can also unmute anyone by right clicking and selecting unmute.
New powerup - Freeze
[Image: jtdylPy.png]
  • Freeze powerup is now introduced to the game. You may purchase a freeze powerup in the shop. It will display in your inventory at the bottom of your screen. You can drop the powerup on any player in the game, and their cells will be frozen for 3 seconds, plus a freeze animation will show. There is a daily limit of 15 freeze powerup per day, and you cannot pick up and hold more than 9 (18 for gold members) freeze pellets from the ground.
New ability - invisibility cloak
[Image: BPO3Edo.png]
  • A new ability has been added called invisibility cloak. This ability lets you cloak your cells for 30 seconds, rendering them almost invisible to other predatory cells. You can use it once every respawn. It is available for free for gold members, or purchasable in shop for normal users. Activate it by pressing I-key in game (i).
  • There are 2 ways to counter the invisibility cloak. I will not reveal them now, so they will be kept a secret until people figure it out. 100k coins to the first person figuring out these two secret tricks!
New feature - C-key (Fixate current mouse position)
[Image: rx8ICwa.png]
  • Move your cells to a specific area on the screen, while still being able to freely move your mouse around.
New animations
[Image: Ia69PAt.png]
  • New animation for 360 push powerup

[Image: 8wUPRlj.png]
  • New animation for speed powerup
View user profile
[Image: AJ4rQuf.png]
  • You do not need to add a user as a friend anymore to find username! You can now just right click the player and select "User profile" to see information about a specific player. Note that this will not work if the player has toggled offline mode.

New settings
[Image: LWGLFE9.png]
  • "Fixed zoom" setting which sets your zoom level to fixed. No more automatic zoom out/zoom in based on your cell size.
  • Online/Invisible status: You can now toggle your visibility status to online or offline. Online means your friends will see you as online in their friendlist + everybody can view your user profile or add you as a friend through right click. Invisible means that your friends will see you as offline in friendlist + nobody can view your user profile or add you as a friend via right click. You can still be added as a friend if you are online, but only through manually typing your username in friendlist and adding you. You can also still send and receive PM's (private messages) when you are shown as offline, but when a friend sends you a PM he does not know if you received it or not, so he cannot detect if you are online unless you reply to the PM.
  • A setting to enable party animations via chat commands. Party animations means you can type /party spin in the party chat, and everyone in your party will spin or flip according to your command. This setting is however disabled by default, so it must be enabled to work.
  • You can now also select settings from right click in game.
Leaderboard

[Image: XNYt5e1.png]
  • Leaderboard looks a bit different and you can now also see the top player's color, skin and worn wearables.
  • Leaderboard in Battle Royale now also shows the eliminated players in grey color on their respective finish positions.
Highscores
  • Highscores/mass scores calculated with higher precision
Stats
  • Stats page http://agma.io/stats.php now displays daily/weekly stats accurately.
  • Stats page now also shows gameplay stats such as players consumed, food consumed, viruses consumed, splits count, death count, and total time alive.
New skins and wearables
  • Check the shop for new skins and wearables!
Friendlist
  • Friend requests are not included anymore in friends amount.
  • Friend requests amount is displayed separately on friend requests tab
  • New button "accept all" in friend requests tab
  • Unaccepted friend requests will be removed automatically after 30 days
  • Users who had more than max limit of 200 friends will have their friends capped to 200.
Minion animations!
  • Animate your minions by using the chat commands after switching to your minions with Q-key. For instance, type /spin in chat when you are in minion control, and spin all your minions.
Right click player in chat
  • Right click a player's name in the chat, and see the options as if you would right click that player's cells on your screen.
New chat commands
  • Type /coins in chat and the amount of coins you have will be displayed for others to see.
Available bot packs
  • You will now receive a notification through chat when you login letting you know if you have an available bot pack.
Stacking gold membership
  • New goldmembership purchase will get added on top of previous gold membership if the previous did not expire yet 
Portal mothercell glitch
  • Players that are entering a portal to teleport will not get consumed by dropped mothercells anymore (sorry trollers).
Bug fixes
  • Major bug fixes
Performance optimizations
  • Numerous performance optimizations, reduced lag
Highlighted cells
  • Dropping items on another player will highlight the player's cells
See player skins and wearables
  • Right click on another player, if he is wearing a skin and wearables, you will see them.
Limited edition and exclusive skins
  • A slot for limited edition and exclusive skins
Better blocking of cuss words
  • Better blocking on chat, nickname, and megaphone.
No video ads for gold members
  • No more video ads for gold members when playing!
See active abilities
  • The abilities tab in shop will now have a checkmark next to the abilities you own. You will not be able to buy duplicate abilities or get charged for buying an ability you already have.

Hope you enjoy today's update.

um, what is the limit powerups for normal player and gold?
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • wewew
FINALLY!!!
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr, yukichan, Zeroone
Agma sez: There are 2 ways to counter the invisibility cloak. I will not reveal them now, so they will be kept a secret until people figure it out. 100k coins to the first person figuring out these two secret tricks!

Thought: when invisible the cells get eaten up by other players (supersonic) . I gthought it would work similiarly to ghost mode as experienced on the Battle Royale servers. Is that a possibility for this abilility on oother servers?

(02-26-2019, 12:58 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
FINALLY!!!

Those dazzlers wrecked my brain dude
[-] The following 4 users Like kl_batgirl's post:
  • Joanna, Squirrel , yukichan, Zeroone
To find out whether a silhouette shadow is invisible feed into it, you would see it gets lit up a little bit and dots disappearing with some flashing. Or perhaps you can freeze it. Smile

I played the game yesterday just as it was rolled out. The dynamics in Giant/Gigantic/Giga servers have improved as now the players recombine faster after splitting. And the rendering was more smoother than before. I really liked the Fixed Zoom feature as I normally play in zoomed out mode.

I'm not going into all the features, but regarding the lag, I'm holding off on commenting at this point as I didn't see many people in Giant/Gigantic/Giga servers to analyze the latency, but the ones I was in with 40 - 50 players, I saw some improvements.

Again, I'm not laying down my verdict as I want to test it over the next two weeks to see how the recent optimizations are going to hold up in various situations.

Nonetheless, I felt less lagged playing last night which is very promising. Thanks team.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cunina's post:
  • FilipCro125, Sarah123, YaGirlBantrr
i find clan LGD GO JOIN IN DISCORD
owner:immaster
co-owner:Enea

thank you
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Joanna, Not a bot, Sarah123
(02-26-2019, 05:44 PM)kl_batgirl Wrote:
Those dazzlers wrecked my brain dude

That's exactly why I put em xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, Sarah123
Steampunk hat is now here, we have been waiting you for so long and you are now on! <_<
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, Sarah123
(02-25-2019, 05:17 AM)Sora Wrote: Hope you enjoy today's update.

Here's the feedback...

You guys messed up the game from the performance point of view. Lags are even worse now. Learn to code. I'm serious... not that you listen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cunina's post:
  • Sarah123