Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan
Do you guys know what the clan name is, just joined
Well, I don't know in what clan u joined lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(02-17-2019, 06:15 PM)Retro69 Wrote: Do you guys know what the clan name is, just joined

Hi Retro!

I see you're brand-new, so welcome aboard, and maybe I can shed a little light on where you are... (lol) (Hey, we get lost regularly on the streets, right? So why not, now and then, on the Internet where the roads are nebulous, and portals many?

agarioforums.net is owned and operated by Sora, and is a place where people who play all variants of agar.io can come together, converse, get to know each other, and so on. Mostly, here, we post messages in the Forums, such as your message, which you posted in 'Introductions'. That is the perfect place for you to say hello to everyone, both those who are here now, and even people who join 6 months from now.

Sora also runs an agar.io-variant himself called 'agma.io'. There's a link to the game from the banner at the top. Many of us are gabbing about that, and the various servers that comprises it. And of course, there are some clans operating within agma.

So since this space is for all agar.io players, agma.io players, and all the other types... it kind of also covers every last clan that is in existence today! Across all of the agar-like games.

Did you think you'd joined a specific clan, clicked on a link, and that brought you here?

If so, maybe you can find me, or some other helpful soul, (or just reply here to let everyone have a crack at it), and tell us more about where you'd gone, and what you were doing just before you ended up here?

We should be able to help you find the clan you think you joined!

Regardless, I hope that you meet a bunch of new people here, and have a bunch o' fun with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!