Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wanna give me a 'NoLagScript?"
Hi there! Smile ,i have been playing agma.io for 4 years [possibly true] and i have had a wierd lagging issue for playing my game,it keeps lagging whenever i refresh the site,idk why but i have some helpful extensions like TamperMonkey,Addblock,DataSaver,thats all,it does not lag on anything when i play.Hopefully u guys can give me one, Huh
My IGN:[₲ⱤɆ₳₴Ɏ₣ØⱤ₭]ø?ρι¢gαмєяø
Level:52
(02-14-2019, 08:49 AM)EpicGamerYT Wrote: Hi there! Smile ,i have been playing agma.io for 4 years [possibly true] and i have had a wierd lagging issue for playing my game,it keeps lagging whenever i refresh the site,idk why but i have some helpful extensions like TamperMonkey,Addblock,DataSaver,thats all,it does not lag on anything when i play.Hopefully u guys can give me one, Huh
My IGN:[₲ⱤɆ₳₴Ɏ₣ØⱤ₭]ø?ρι¢gαмєяø
Level:52

Are you saying that if you're playing along, and things are fine... but then you go and accidentally reload the page, and then it starts to behave laggy?

If so, I guess the obvious answer is try not to reload the page.

But of course, I keep telling myself that agar/agma/etc does not require clicking mouse buttons, and yet almost every minute that I play, I do it anyways. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Zeroone
Agmalogo
agma.io

Contents[hide]
Welcome to the Agma.io Wiki, Powered by Agma.io Fans!
Curiosity
Agma.io is one of the popular games.io for its maintenance, Agma.io has players GOLD MEMBERS, being a member of gold you will have access to our miniatures limited edition, your name will come out with COLOR GOLD, so people will recognize you CERTIFICATION as GOLD MEMBER.
Agma.io Blog and Forums
Agma.io Forums Daily Reward
Agma.io In French
Popular Articles
Latest activity
Agma Spin Wheel
Welcome to the Agma.io Wiki, Powered by Agma.io Fans!Edit
AgmaBanner7
Curiosity Edit
In Agma.io when you play you can share in the chat your level (writing /level in the chat); you can share how many hours and minuts you have played (writing /hours in the chat) and you can share your rank in the game (writing /rank in the chat). You can also shake yours pieces (writing shake in the chat); you can flip yours pieces (writing flip in the chat) and you can spin yours pieces (writing spin in the chat).

Agma.io is one of the popular games.io for its maintenance, Agma.io has players GOLD MEMBERS, being a member of gold you will have access to our miniatures limited edition, your name will come out with COLOR GOLD, so people will recognize you CERTIFICATION as GOLD MEMBER. Edit
Edit
Agma.io Blog and Forums Edit
Agma.io has a blog created and sustained by Squid, a an agma player and owner of the agmaforum.com community. The Agma.io Blog contains news and information about Agma, updates, features, tips, tricks, and free giveaways such as bots and coins.
Logo1-1-
Blog link:

http://agmaforum.com/blog/

Agma.io Forums Daily Reward Edit
AgmaForum.com has frequent giveaways of bots/minions and coins. You have to sign up at the forums, and make some posts. The forum owner Squid will reward your agma account with bots or coins, completely for free.

Agma-Forums link:

Logo-1-
http://agmaforum.com

Agma.io In French Edit
At the following link you will find the french agma.io wiki whit informations and others tips about agma.io's world !

Popular ArticlesEdit
Popular Articles
Items/Powerups Servers Levels Gold Membership
Wearables Friendlist Hiscores Settings
Skins and Custom Skins Community Tips/Secrets Coins
Clans Agma.io = Special Party/Team Widget Blog
Latest activityEdit
new page Good Rules for Names
created by Masterisk 2 days ago
New page: Names are very important in Agma.io. They help you communicate, and also help you team. A good name doesn't necessarily need fancy text, although...
new page GoldMember?
created by Bilbokey456 4 days ago
New page: Buy it, this is a very cool.
discussion page Talk:Gold Membership
new comment by Keyfpizza5 5 days ago
Comment: Welcome to Agma.io ! This game is really fun ! You should play Agma io.
new comment by Domiingues3101 6 days ago
Comment: As I fasso to be a gold member
edit Agma.io Wiki
edited by SOLOPROGAMER 6 days ago diff
Edited the section: Curiosity
discussion page Talk:How to get Gold Member FOR FREE!
new comment by MahmudNagm 6 days ago
Comment: I am a new member
Comment: l-lello
edit Gold Membership
edited by Yigitsahin0 diff
Added photo:

new page First
created by B4dguyoffwrite
New page: So Here Are Some Other Facts About Agma.io Did You Know That Agma.io Had A Forum Page? If You Did No Go And Check It Out For You're Self At...
Summary: i changed a loooottt of things
Added photo:

edit Best Game Ever!

In this game you can get up to 300 bots! Bots are one of the things .io players like, so agma.io made it so you can either buy, or use your coins in game. There is all sorts of bots you can get like 100 mass bots for 1 hour, the least you can get is 10 bots.
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(02-20-2019, 08:27 AM)yukichan Wrote: Agmalogo
agma.io

Contents[hide]
Curiosity
 Agma.io is one of the popular games.io for its maintenance, Agma.io has players GOLD MEMBERS, being a member of gold you will have access to our miniatures limited edition, your name will come out with COLOR GOLD, so people will recognize you CERTIFICATION as GOLD MEMBER.
Agma.io Blog and Forums
Agma.io In French
Popular Articles
Latest activity
Agma Spin Wheel
AgmaBanner7
Curiosity Edit
In Agma.io when you play you can share in the chat your level (writing /level in the chat); you can share how many hours and minuts you have played (writing /hours in the chat) and you can share your rank in the game (writing /rank in the chat). You can also shake yours pieces (writing shake in the chat); you can flip yours pieces (writing flip in the chat) and you can spin yours pieces (writing spin in the chat).

Agma.io is one of the popular games.io for its maintenance, Agma.io has players GOLD MEMBERS, being a member of gold you will have access to our miniatures limited edition, your name will come out with COLOR GOLD, so people will recognize you CERTIFICATION as GOLD MEMBER. Edit
Edit
Agma.io has a blog created and sustained by Squid, a an agma player and owner of the agmaforum.com community. The Agma.io Blog contains news and information about Agma, updates, features, tips, tricks, and free giveaways such as bots and coins.
Logo1-1-
Blog link:

AgmaForum.com has frequent giveaways of bots/minions and coins. You have to sign up at the forums, and make some posts. The forum owner Squid will reward your agma account with bots or coins, completely for free.

Agma-Forums link:

Logo-1-

Agma.io In French Edit
At the following link you will find the french agma.io wiki whit informations and others tips about agma.io's world !

Popular ArticlesEdit
Popular Articles
Latest activityEdit
New page: Names are very important in Agma.io. They help you communicate, and also help you team. A good name doesn't necessarily need fancy text, although...
new page GoldMember?
Comment: Welcome to Agma.io ! This game is really fun ! You  should play Agma io.
edit Agma.io Wiki
edit Gold Membership
edited by Yigitsahin0  diff
Added photo:

new page First
New page: So Here Are Some Other Facts About Agma.io Did You Know That Agma.io Had A Forum Page? If You Did No Go And Check It Out For You're Self At...
Added photo:

edit Best Game Ever!

In this game you can get up to 300 bots! Bots are one of the things .io players like, so agma.io made it so you can either buy, or use your coins in game. There is all sorts of bots you can get like 100 mass bots for 1 hour, the least you can get is 10 bots.

rip agmaforums lol
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Joanna, Sarah123, yukichan, Zeroone
(02-21-2019, 10:53 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 08:27 AM)yukichan Wrote: Agmalogo
agma.io

Contents[hide]
Curiosity
Agma.io Blog and Forums
Agma.io In French
Popular Articles
Latest activity
Agma Spin Wheel
AgmaBanner7
Curiosity Edit

Edit
Logo1-1-
Blog link:

Agma-Forums link:

Logo-1-

Agma.io In French Edit

Popular ArticlesEdit
Popular Articles
Latest activityEdit
new page GoldMember?
Comment: Welcome to Agma.io ! This game is really fun ! You  should play Agma io.
edit Agma.io Wiki
edit Gold Membership
edited by Yigitsahin0  diff
Added photo:

new page First
Added photo:

edit Best Game Ever!

rip agmaforums lol
hahaha lol
[-] The following 7 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
Thumbs Up 
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all Heart
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Joanna, Maribel, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(02-22-2019, 08:30 AM)yukichan Wrote:
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all Heart

you're really good at that copy and pasting! Wink
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Joanna
(02-23-2019, 12:10 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 08:30 AM)yukichan Wrote:

you're really good at that copy and pasting! Wink
ITS NOTCOPYPASTE  Undecided
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(02-24-2019, 11:26 PM)samira Wrote: yukichan you have a good intention to help others and I like that! Smile
thank you

i have to say somethinnng to the ppl dont want my post if u dont like it can u stp replying

and sry if i do wrong sry that's all dont judge me pls don't be so rude and mean. Sad Undecided
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(02-25-2019, 05:33 AM)yukichan Wrote:
i have to say somethinnng to the ppl dont want my post if u dont like it can u stp replying

and sry if i do wrong sry that's all dont judge me pls don't be so rude and mean. Sad Undecided

Everything is good

as long as u dont copy my introduction thread xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, yukichan
(02-25-2019, 05:52 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 05:33 AM)yukichan Wrote:

Everything is good

as long as u dont copy my introduction thread xD
no

hi everyone something new in agama.io new wearables and abilities  and if ur top 1 ur skin show in up in leaderboard

that's all thank you for changing the agma.io bit. Blush Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Maribel