Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lag
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm playing in the giant of North America and I have a problem with lag in the giant. It's just not in the giant. It's not my internet because in other games it's normal and the problem is only in the giant because I enter batle royale and it gets 0 lag
(02-10-2019, 07:02 PM)S1mplee Wrote: Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm playing in the giant of North America and I have a problem with lag in the giant. It's just not in the giant. It's not my internet because in other games it's normal and the problem is only in the giant because I enter batle royale and it gets 0 lag

According to some on this forum, it's all your fault that you experience lag in only certain servers of Agma.io no matter how much you try to eliminate all the possibilities that the game has just been poorly implemented.

So let me put you at ease: It's the game -- not you.

The developers haven't figured out how to eliminate the lag -- just like the Agar.io developers. They claim that they are working on it, but apparently making a few cents here and there is more important than lags which will ultimately be their demise if not addressed.
@Cunina Last time you were crying about no one help you.
"Can someone provide me a real answer! "

But in fact you are doing the same, I do not think that knowing that Agma devs can't fix the lag will help S1mplee much Wink
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-11-2019, 08:57 AM)7shoes Wrote: @Cunina Last time you were crying about no one help you.
"Can someone provide me a real answer! "

But in fact you are doing the same, I do not think that knowing that Agma devs can't fix the lag will help S1mplee much Wink

I think the best way to convey certain messages is to play devil's advocate. I'm sadden to see that obvious escaped you.

Besides, the issue was clearly stated rather than the post being hijacked: It's the game itself, not the player. There is nothing he or I can do to fix it. If you want me to fix the issue, then show me the code base, otherwise, you are shit out of luck (please don't call my bluff Tongue  ).

And the solution is simple: learn to design and code properly. If 50 players on a single server with a game that only utilizes 2D graphics is causing such lag for so many players, perhaps the design sucks balls. Shit like this would get you fired in real world -- I'm serious.
(02-12-2019, 05:06 AM)Cunina Wrote: And the solution is simple: learn to design and code properly. If 50 players on a single server with a game that only utilizes 2D graphics is causing such lag for so many players, perhaps the design sucks balls. Shit like this would get you fired in real world -- I'm serious.

You couldn't do any better.

You leave a foul taste in my mouth.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I think you should choose for another text colour in the first place. At first I thought there was no message in this post lol
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(02-12-2019, 09:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You couldn't do any better.

You leave a foul taste in my mouth.

Let me rinse it for you. Smile

That's why I don't code for games, because I suck at it, but I have every right to criticize a game that lags so badly. So I leave it to professionals who actually know how to do it. Agma developers apparently do not belong to that group.

We are talking about 50+ players at a given time for crying out loud. Not sure why you are so hell bent in defending such flaw in the game. Do have a dog in this?
(02-14-2019, 11:44 PM)Cunina Wrote: Let me rinse it for you. :

That's why I don't code for games, because I suck at it, but I have every right to criticize a game that lags so badly. So I leave it to professionals who actually know how to do it. Agma developers apparently do not belong to that group.

We are talking about 50+ players at a given time for crying out loud. Not sure why you are so hell bent in defending such flaw in the game. Do have a dog in this?

Let me make it more simplified for you.

Where I come from, you do not complain about that which is provided for free.

Go try some games on Steam. I'm sure they'll love you.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • yukichan
o:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, yukichan
OwO

Quote: It's just not in the giant. It's not my internet because in other games it's normal and the problem is only in the giant because I enter batle royale and it gets 0 lag

Looks like I and you have a similar problem. Same sometimes happens to me, for example, when I play at Gigantic most of the times it lags quite a lot, but when I play at PopSplit I do not encounter any lag.
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • yukichan
(02-15-2019, 04:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Let me make it more simplified for you.

Where I come from, you do not complain about that which is provided for free.

Go try some games on Steam. I'm sure they'll love you.

Where you were born and raised geographically has no merit to the gist of the argument. I hope you are mature enough to realize that.

The key word here is "free".

The game collects money on ads and you pay for your ISP, so nothing is "free". People's presence on the site sends money to the owner, period. If they remove the ads from the entire site, then your statement becomes true, even though it is still invalid in the context of original premise which is a discussion of the problem of lags in the game, and not whether one paying for a service or not.

Besides, are you suggesting that people who subscribe are the only ones who have a right to complain about a "legitimate" flaw in the game? What if I am a member, would that make it ok? Regardless, what does that have to do with anything?

Let's drop the charade; there is a well known issue in the game that requires addressing. Why hide behind a grade-school argument of "it's-free-so-you-don't-get-to-talk-about-it", even though I just described how it's NOT free?

P.S. Steam has also have free games too. I guess we shouldn't talk about game design flaws ever. :=)

(02-15-2019, 07:39 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: OwO
Looks like I and you have a similar problem. Same sometimes happens to me, for example, when I play at Gigantic most of the times it lags quite a lot, but when I play at PopSplit I do not encounter any lag.

Exactly, which proves my point that the game is poorly implemented when it comes to accommodating more than 50 players in certain servers. In Battle Royal servers, I have NEVER experienced a lag. They need to fix this issue or becoming a member would not be a viable option to support the game. Heck, I even wanted to donate $100, but when I see lags like a lot of people who experience them, it makes me think twice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cunina's post:
  • Mark anthony
Your reply was worthless, so I won't bother quoting it.

Let me dumb it down for you, even further.

After this, I can't help you.

If there is a problem you're having in the game that is not being addressed to your satisfaction, then stop playing it!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mark anthony
I don't want to get into coding discussions I don't know anything about it ^^ But personally I think it's normal to have lags at some point. I have never played a game, which does not know lags in online mode and for several players. Even at EA, Codemasters, Ubisoft complains about lags, and I mean you pay for their games. I think you just have to accept the fact that AGMA.io isn't perfect, like all games, and as Squirell said, if you're not happy with that, don't play lol.

Ps : sorry for my poor English structure
[-] The following 2 users Like trinity.'s post:
  • Mark anthony, Squirrel
(02-16-2019, 08:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Your reply was worthless, so I won't bother quoting it.

Let me dumb it down for you, even further.

After this, I can't help you.

If there is a problem you're having in the game that is not being addressed to your satisfaction, then stop playing it!

Dear Squirrel, I do want you to stay away from any discussion regarding lags from now on; you see the topic on this matter, just ignore it. It appears it stresses you by even bringing it up. Being passively dismissive is very unbecoming of you. I hope you you realize that.

Finally, in life, when something is not right, wanting to fix it leads to betterment for everyone. Throwing it behind the ears won't get you far in life, and it shows. Peace.

(02-16-2019, 10:44 PM)trinity. Wrote: I don't want to get into coding discussions I don't know anything about it ^^ But personally I think it's normal to have lags at some point. I have never played a game, which does not know lags in online mode and for several players. Even at EA, Codemasters, Ubisoft complains about lags, and I mean you pay for their games. I think you just have to accept the fact that AGMA.io isn't perfect, like all games, and as Squirell said, if you're not happy with that, don't play lol.

Ps : sorry for my poor English structure

Your English is just fine. And no, Trinity, I, and almost everyone else, am not talking about few lags here and there. It's been constant to the point of being disruptive to our enjoyment of the game.

I have another suggestion, how about we address the actual issue at hand?

P.S. I take it that you play in servers other than Gigantic/Giga/Giant, correct? Surprisingly, I have been trying to drop by in Crazy servers in the past few days just to see how lags are in those room, and have experienced no lag what so ever!

Somebody else also brought this up which leads me to believe they messed up the implementation somewhere in those servers (who knows).
[-] The following 2 users Like Cunina's post:
  • Mark anthony, Zeroone
Hi Cunina. Thank you, i'm glad that my english skills are fine Smile
Yes of course I understand perfectly what you said. Personally, I don't play a lot in gigantic, because of my old pc. Now that I have a better PC I can try and see. What I was trying to say is that I played online games, like a lot of people here ^^, even presented at the ESL (I have one in mind). Finally the point is that regularly, and I was not the only one, there were often delays in the connection between players, which made the game useless.
Today I find it hard to understand that a game that originally cost ~ 50euro and had regular updates, participated in festivals competitions, and although it often lagged online. And it was annoying when the lags comes just when you was doing your competitive round. Finally, sorry if I spread, but i want to say that even games i bought for playing there and ''are'' MMORPG have similar problems of laggings (i mean retards on delay connections between players/servers i don't know lol).
Afterwards yes the lags annoy me, but it don't destroy my pleasure of the game. (I am talking about agma of course, not agar.io).
[-] The following 3 users Like trinity.'s post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony, Zeroone