Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im new
[font=.PingFang SC]??[font=.PingFang SC][/font]  [font=.Apple Color Emoji UI]?[/font]   ????? is my in game name[/font]
[-] The following 2 users Like dytrocity's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125
(02-10-2019, 09:10 AM)dytrocity Wrote: [font=.PingFang SC]??[font=.PingFang SC][/font]  [font=.Apple Color Emoji UI]?[/font]   ????? is my in game name[/font]

Hi Dytrocity, and welcome to the Forums!

You cleared up the question of who you are, but we wouldn't mind learning more about you. (It just gave us more questions! lol)

Here's hoping that you have some fun with us, and we'll get to know you as time goes along!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(02-10-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote: Welcome, dytrocity! Smile

Hm your name is broken? The forums have trouble with unicode characters! Sad I know this problem very well. Maybe you want to paste your name somewhere else and give us the link so we can see your name how it actually looks? Idea

What? You had Unicode characters?

I thought UniCode displayed fine... I have seen some people recording some of the names they have run across in the game, in a few threads, and most of what you see is UniCode.
Fight the Good Fight
(02-11-2019, 11:15 PM)samira Wrote: I tried to write my ingame name which consists of uni code chars, yes. And that did not work, no matter what I tried. At the end I made a screenshot of my name Big Grin
[Image: name85k2b.png]
Looks real, but is just a fake Angel

Now I'm left wondering if I saw one massive jpeg that one has to scroll through.

And then I asked myself, "Can you even have a jpeg of any size, or does it have limitations?!

It's possible that all the messages I saw, I thought UniCode had been typed, all the while I was looking at a jpeg. That would be quite funny to me!
Fight the Good Fight