Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction of me
I am a teenager that has played agma for about 2 years, on and off. I mainly play FastSplit VirusFarm, i have 3 accounts, one being 55, one being 65, and my main account, the only one I use now, is level 78. It is Poison14. I am Head Admin of a clan, and I just made an agarioforums account, because I really never understood this, but I hope to learn and maybe use it more.
[-] The following 3 users Like Poison14FromAgma's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(12-09-2018, 12:54 AM)Poison14FromAgma Wrote: I am a teenager that has played agma for about 2 years, on and off. I mainly play FastSplit VirusFarm, i have 3 accounts, one being 55, one being 65, and my main account, the only one I use now, is level 78. It is Poison14. I am Head Admin of a clan, and I just made an agarioforums account, because I really never understood this, but I hope to learn and maybe use it more.

Welcome! or should I say welcome back? xD Have a good time in the forums! PM me if you need any help! I'm always here. especially the weekends. You look like you got the hang of posting though! I can see that you have posted a bit.

I used to play in fastsplit a lot when I was in DLG Clan (Admin when it was alive). Back then my names were Turtle, TurtleMaster, TurtlesFTW, and the name I use now, Toortle (I used to use a lot of names but I finally found one to stick with thanks to Saint!)

Although I have a one question. what clan are you in? I would like to know. No specific reason though xD Anyways, Hope to see you around the forums! And if you havent already, join the discord Big Grin my name is Toortle#0001 just @ me if you need anything or if you want to play. Okay Im gonna stop talking now xD, Bye now! and again, good luck and have fun!
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(12-09-2018, 12:54 AM)Poison14FromAgma Wrote: I am a teenager that has played agma for about 2 years, on and off. I mainly play FastSplit VirusFarm, i have 3 accounts, one being 55, one being 65, and my main account, the only one I use now, is level 78. It is Poison14. I am Head Admin of a clan, and I just made an agarioforums account, because I really never understood this, but I hope to learn and maybe use it more.

Hope u have good time here ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
hi all,been playing around 2 years now i guess.
generally i play as HeᎥຮenͥ多eͣrͫg (mammoth only) ?BUSTERS?  or GOT NO TEETH.
LEVEL 88 atm.
generally team up with zui,or russian bears
Will team up with almost anyone,cant stand clans but understand them doing it.
if anyone fancies making our own little group or needs help,drop me a message.
once again thanks for having me,and happy new year to you all!
[-] The following 2 users Like me_and_only_me's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
To u as well Wink  
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(12-31-2018, 01:18 PM)me_and_only_me Wrote: hi all,been playing around 2 years now i guess.
generally i play as HeᎥຮenͥ多eͣrͫg (mammoth only) ?BUSTERS?  or GOT NO TEETH.
LEVEL 88 atm.
generally team up with zui,or russian bears
Will team up with almost anyone,cant stand clans but understand them doing it.
if anyone fancies making our own little group or needs help,drop me a message.
once again thanks for having me,and happy new year to you all!

Nice! Hope to see you around playing Big Grin Though i normally only play servers like X-Insta, FastSplit VirusFarm, Giant, and Supersonic Welcome to the forums if its your first time here! Happy new year to you as well Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Sora

Hi, and welcome!

I remember talking to you a small bit on Discord... I'm not sure how I missed your Intro!

But it's great to have you here, and it's nice to have a chance to get to know you!

I hope that your clan is doing well, and this is another decent place to let everyone know about it, maybe drum up a few new members!

There's the 'Clans' section here, just as you found INtroductions.

Also, I don't recall if you guys have an ad on the Discord but the channel '#clans' is there for that... Just see whats there, and make your own ad, if you like, and send it to any 'Staff' member!

Great to have you on board with us, and looking forward to get to more you more!

(I've never tried FastSplit Virus Farm myself, so I'm pretty sure that enplains how your being an old-timer to the game is new to me!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-28-2019, 11:08 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:if anyone fancies making our own little group
What is your definition of "group"?

To him, it may be a 'Team' of 3!

To you, maybe it's a clan of 3! (lol)

It's nice though, to see the two of you know each other from the game, and meet up here!

That's what the Forums are all about, to me!
Fight the Good Fight
(01-28-2019, 05:32 PM)samira Wrote:
Quote:To him, it may be a 'Team' of 3!

To you, maybe it's a clan of 3! (lol)
Maybe...! I'm curious what his answer will be. But you have  a point there: 3 at least. That makes sense. Whether we call it "team" or "clan".

Quote:It's nice though, to see the two of you know each other from the game, and meet up here!
Hmmm...ahem...harrumph... Well... I am a bit afraid of this reaction! Blush He sent me this PM asking me if I am the person he knows from the game. So I wonder what the intention is? I hope I did not upset him too much ingame. Confused I know we had some fights. I can't remember the details but I am afraid I was a bit aggressive...

Maybe he also likes his gals aggressive, and he's writing you some prose right now!

~giggles~
Fight the Good Fight