Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Hello everyone i new to forums  Tongue
Even though I'm a big old player,I just joined this game.
I hope you will have a brand new fun, brand new friendships and videos to be released.
I thank you all in advance.

⋅Samurai
I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
[Image: eitwBVR.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Samurai's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
Welcome to the forum.

I feel that you like red...
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(01-28-2019, 10:22 AM)samira Wrote: Hi Samuri Smile ! Welcome!

Quote:I just joined this game
Which game is "this game"? Is it Agma? These forums are for more than one game. Agmar, Agar.io, Slither.io...

Previously agar, and now agma  Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samurai's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-28-2019, 09:33 AM)Samurai Wrote: Hello everyone i new to forums  Tongue
I hope you will have a brand new fun, brand new friendships and videos to be released.

⋅Samurai

Hi Samurai, and welcome!

It's great to have another long-time player stick their nose out of the woods on these here forums, and say hello to everyone!

Hello back!

I hope that you'll have a great deal of fun learning what some of the people you've played against are like, outside of the game, and that we'll also learn a bit more about you!

I just have one question for you, lol...

What the heck is dat woman smoking?!

Oh, and you said "old" player, but that term is relative! By the law of averages, you likely say you are old, but are still at or below 20!

Around here, you can be a "longtime" player, but old player? Dat is probably me, not you! (lol)

I hope that you have a blast with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
WELCOME
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(01-28-2019, 04:16 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

⋅Samurai

Hi Samurai, and welcome!

It's great to have another long-time player stick their nose out of the woods on these here forums, and say hello to everyone!

Hello back!

I hope that you'll have a great deal of fun learning what some of the people you've played against are like, outside of the game, and that we'll also learn a bit more about you!

Oh, and you said "old" player, but that term is relative!  By the law of averages, you likely say you are old, but are still at or below 20!

Around here, you can be a "longtime" player, but old player?  Dat is probably me, not you! (lol)

I like the answer you gave me. But there is a small problem. You said the "old" term was relative. But the word "old" has many patterns and structures. So you're the only one who makes fun of me by giving examples with time. A little note: The subject I'm talking about is experience. Years go by does not make a person knowledgeable. So this world is full of a lot of ignorant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samurai's post:
  • Squirrel
(01-28-2019, 04:58 PM)Samurai Wrote:

⋅Samurai

Hi Samurai, and welcome!

Hello back!

Oh, and you said "old" player, but that term is relative!  By the law of averages, you likely say you are old, but are still at or below 20!

Around here, you can be a "longtime" player, but old player?  Dat is probably me, not you! (lol)

I like the answer you gave me. But there is a small problem. You said the "old" term was relative. But the word "old" has many patterns and structures. So you're the only one who makes fun of me by giving examples with time. A little note: The subject I'm talking about is experience. Years go by does not make a person knowledgeable. So this world is full of a lot of ignorant.

Well, that's why I used "longtime" instead, and then sought to tease you that you weren't really old.

Around here, to my knowledge, I'm the group's best candidate for grandfather. (lol)

But at least I try to be a fun one!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Samurai
(01-28-2019, 05:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 04:58 PM)Samurai Wrote:

⋅Samurai

Hi Samurai, and welcome!

Hello back!

Well, that's why I used "longtime" instead, and then sought to tease you that you weren't really old.

Around here, to my knowledge, I'm the group's best candidate for grandfather. (lol)

But at least I try to be a fun one!
Not the time you have taken or the age you have taken, the experience matures people. I don't want to steal your grandfather role. 
But I hope I will shape this fun and make people happy. Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Samurai's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel

⋅Samurai

I'm late but welcome to the forums Big Grin I play a lot so I hope to see you play as well Tongue  I like bounce from one server to another but the servers I play the most are x-insta, and giant. What servers do you play? Since you've joined here you should join the discord server as well lolol. You can get lots friends there as well Smile Cya around!
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Samurai
(01-28-2019, 06:25 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:

⋅Samurai

I'm late but welcome to the forums Big Grin I play a lot so I hope to see you play as well Tongue  I like bounce from one server to another but the servers I play the most are x-insta, and giant. What servers do you play? Since you've joined here you should join the discord server as well lolol. You can get lots friends there as well Smile Cya around!

I hope so. I usually like to play Giga and Insta.Rolleyes