Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ffa clan recruiting members
hello guys its derogative here a known ffa player recruiting new players for my clan either dm me on here or go to the discord https://discord.gg/yAZnPMt must be good at ffa and must show me to be recruited
Although I don't play agar

GOOD LUCK WITH UR CLAN
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • derogative, Squirrel
(01-27-2019, 08:42 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Although I don't play agar

GOOD LUCK WITH UR CLAN

thanks man if u ever do and ur goood hmu ;Wink  aha
(01-27-2019, 08:33 PM)derogative Wrote: hello guys its derogative here a known ffa player recruiting new players for my clan either dm me on here or go to the discord https://discord.gg/yAZnPMt must be good at ffa and must show me to be recruited

Hi Derogative!

I don't think I've seen you before this, so welcome aboard, and I hope you have fun here!

You might find it useful to intrpduce yourself in 'Introductions', and try to garner some new users to play with you?

A bunch iof us were once agar players, but now play agma. But I will always remember that I resisted playing anything other than agar for the first year or so here, and why I came here to begin with -- to find a meaningful way to meet some of the agar community!

So I hope that you manage that, and that you'll find a few people here to have fun with!

It's hard enough to run a clan... but with agar.io, there's almost no way to talk with the others you find in the game. Here's hoping that this place becomes your portal to that, as it was for me almost 3 years ago!

And as Fil said...

Good luck with your clan!

(It's not an easy job...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026