Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io
(04-23-2019, 01:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 06:08 PM)RiceMan Wrote: @Squirrel

I love Supersonic too! I have seen you on there many times. I also have eaten you many times (Sorry don't come near my family)

Anyways, Toortle you should come 1v1 me for a video soon!

Haha!  I do not claim to be a great player -- in fact, I'd claim the opposite! But I do have a few issues that most of you probably never have to deal with, and in the end, I don't care if I'm eaten by a soloist, without constantly using power-ups.

It's strange though... I don't recognize the name Mr. Ming at all!

But nice to play with you anyways!

If you were a teamer or heavy power-up user, I'm sure you would have added something about all the heckling that I do! (lol)
Much heckling is involved when I team with Asce, Tony, and Aylin xD
Regards,
RiceMan (MrMing)
(04-28-2019, 11:00 PM)RiceMan Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 01:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 06:08 PM)RiceMan Wrote: @Squirrel

I love Supersonic too! I have seen you on there many times. I also have eaten you many times (Sorry don't come near my family)

Anyways, Toortle you should come 1v1 me for a video soon!

Haha!  I do not claim to be a great player -- in fact, I'd claim the opposite! But I do have a few issues that most of you probably never have to deal with, and in the end, I don't care if I'm eaten by a soloist, without constantly using power-ups.

It's strange though... I don't recognize the name Mr. Ming at all!

But nice to play with you anyways!

If you were a teamer or heavy power-up user, I'm sure you would have added something about all the heckling that I do! (lol)
Much heckling is involved when I team with Asce, Tony, and Aylin xD

Death to the Teamers!

You guys, above all else know that you can play alone, rather than have to team.

That you do, is sheer selfish kill-lust, and makes you look like a power-grubbing entity, when it's a GAME, and there IS no power.

Shame on all the Teamers.

Every time.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!