Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME
someone can help me? when i play agar.io in my account i cant see other people on minimap but when i use my friend account i can see people in minimap

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-22-2019, 12:04 AM)marvin Wrote: someone can help me? when i play agar.io in my account i cant see other people on minimap but when i use my friend account i can see people in minimap

I'm not sure that I even know what the minimap tells me, or if possibly, it varies from one variety of server to another?

To me, it seems to show your general placement on the map as a whole, and it will only show other players, if they are big enough, and nearby.

If anyone knows better what it shows, I hope you'll share! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-22-2019, 08:10 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:someone can help me? when i play agar.io in my account i cant see other people on minimap
Do you see no minimap at all? Because that happens when I play agar.io wihtout being logged in.
yes i see the minimap but i cant see other people on it, i can see other people on my friends account but not in my account.
I don't want to sound like some sort of know it all, and I sincerely hope I do not, but in my opinion the minimap doesn't really add up anything to the gaming experience at all. In fact it has been quite bothering me! It's in the way as it's relatively big compared to the whole playing field you see. Also, it won't really help to avoid bigger players. They will come and see you eventually, there is no way to escape that. Take in account most of the bigger players do play in teams so I don't see chances of a fair battle. You better hope you can beat them eventually...
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(01-24-2019, 08:39 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:the minimap doesn't really add up anything to the gaming experience at all
I totally diagaree. It adds a great value: Now teaming is way easier, cuz if you die, you can use the minimap to find your big ally. Thanks Miniclip for killing this nasty solo play even more! Angel Angel

Just to clarify... I like that you added more detail to what we (those-who-used-to-agar) know about the game that we used to play...

But mostly, I loved the big piece of sarcasm that you finished off with! Big Grin (lollll)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-24-2019, 08:39 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:the minimap doesn't really add up anything to the gaming experience at all
I totally diagaree. It adds a great value: Now teaming is way easier, cuz if you die, you can use the minimap to find your big ally. Thanks Miniclip for killing this nasty solo play even more! Angel Angel

I hadn't even thought of it that way yet. It turns out to be a lot worse than I had in my mind. Guess I am better off having returned to team mode very recently...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel