Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Agma.io Macro Script
Hey there,

I've recently coded an official Agma.io script.

What does it include?
- Macro W
- Double Split
- Macro Split
- Respawn

All hotkeys are customizable!

NOTE: You need to input a key every time you refresh the page. This is due to not having a save function yet.

LINK: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/376920-agma-io-macros
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 9 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, MIKE_YT, Owl , Porche, Saint, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(01-22-2019, 09:37 AM)samira Wrote: Well you might want to use the global localStoarge object to save the hotkey configuration: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...calStorage

Until then I suggest to use default values.

"marco split" = multi split? (7x)

I've made it so the keys save to localStorage. I've worked on that yesterday.

I still need to figure out that if capsLock is active the keys also work.
Cuz right now they don't work when capsLock is active.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-23-2019, 10:27 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:I've made it so the keys save to localStorage. I've worked on that yesterday.
Great! Smile

Quote:I still need to figure out that if capsLock is active the keys also work.
Cuz right now they don't work when capsLock is active.

Huh? But it should work:
Quote:The value is not affected by the current keyboard layout or modifier state, so a particular key will always return the same value.

Source of the quotation and interactive example: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...own#Result

"Press a" -> "Press Caps Lock" -> "Press A":

"KeyA CapsLock KeyA"

Ahhhh you use .key, not .code. Maybe switch to .code? Big Grin
I've done it a bit noobier

if (event.key === document.getElementById("mFeed").value.toLowerCase() || event.key === document.getElementById("mFeed").value.toUpperCase() && feed === false) {
        feed = true;
        setTimeout(eject, 1);
    }
[-] The following 2 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Owl
Hey Nuke!

Thanks for posting! Was really looking forward to using your script with its quick respawn but I am having some trouble.

I'm running Firefox(65.0.2)+GreaseMonkey (4.7) with your script that you posted but I just can't seem to get it to work.

I'm not seeing any type of UI on the home screen and I cannot access any settings.

I've tried disabling all other add-ons/extensions and just running GreaseMonkey+Your Script and still I see nothing.

What am I missing here? Is there some documentation I can read or steps I might be missing in order to get this script to function?

Any help would be appreciated!
(03-25-2019, 03:37 AM)stellasdookie Wrote: Hey Nuke!

Thanks for posting! Was really looking forward to using your script with its quick respawn but I am having some trouble.

I'm running Firefox(65.0.2)+GreaseMonkey (4.7) with your script that you posted but I just can't seem to get it to work.

I'm not seeing any type of UI on the home screen and I cannot access any settings.

I've tried disabling all other add-ons/extensions and just running GreaseMonkey+Your Script and still I see nothing.

What am I missing here? Is there some documentation I can read or steps I might be missing in order to get this script to function?

Haven't tested it on Firefox, only on Chrome. 
I'll see what I can do, but it's best to play agma on Chrome. Same for using the extension.
(03-25-2019, 12:54 PM)Nuke Wrote: Haven't tested it on Firefox, only on Chrome. 
I'll see what I can do, but it's best to play agma on Chrome. Same for using the extension.

Hmm...I will try Chrome and report back if that helps.

Thanks for the quick reply! I really appreciate it!
(03-25-2019, 12:54 PM)Nuke Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 03:37 AM)stellasdookie Wrote: Hey Nuke!

Haven't tested it on Firefox, only on Chrome. 

Here is an update:

I really didn't want to install Chrome on my machine so I decided to install TamperMonkey for Firefox and your script works!!!

Not sure why it didn't work on GreaseMonkey but oh well.

Thank you very much for sharing, Nuke!
(01-21-2019, 08:21 PM)Nuke Wrote: Hey there,

I've recently coded an official Agma.io script.

What does it include?
- Macro W
- Double Split
- Macro Split
- Respawn

All hotkeys are customizable!

NOTE: You need to input a key every time you refresh the page. This is due to not having a save function yet.

LINK: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/376920-agma-io-macros
Heyy Nuke, I cheaked your userscript but i couldnt solotrick and invite people to my party.So plz fix that  and updtae it plz Big Grin !
thanks buddy! now i can use freeze even when i dont have gold member or the abillity bought!

wait nvm.
GOTTA POST POST POST
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beaver's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-05-2019, 11:20 AM)Beaver Wrote: thanks buddy! now i can use freeze even when i dont have gold member or the abillity bought!

wait nvm.

what do you mean nevermind? hmm
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]