No!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting? Or not?
Yes, you should be able to read the title to learn what i'm dong. I feel like quitting agma.io. For me it feels like a toxic bug littered community with no oppertunities to make friends and in my opinion, basicly agar.io but worse. sorry for my terrible grammar but should i leave agma.io? If i should or shouldn't give me a reason why otherwise i won't count that vote lmao, by tomorrow when i wake up i will see how many votes there are, discard ones that havn't gave me a reason, and either stay or leave. Happy trails.
[Image: tuesday-toasty-NCIGx4r8p1TAA]
Well, it depends on you, I also quit it for about 1-3 months cuz I found some other game lol but Im now playing it again.
So if ya don't find it fun anymore, then quit it (just like me before lol)
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Like Filip said we can't tell you what you should do or not.
But well, this is not, an "existential" question which really need an answer. If you like playing this game, play, if it bother you, just stop playing it,for ever or just for a while. And, I do not really see what you want to mean by "Toxic bug" ; playing agma makes feel you bad? If it's the case just go very far from it lol. (I do not know if you can go very far from a non-material thing but maybe yes who knows)

Btw I also do not especially like agma community (even if I said the contrary long time ago) but I always play at this game. (not a lot but still a bit)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
Personally, I have been really enjoying gigantic and battle royale modes more than agar.io Big Grin
If it would actually connect to the server, then I would definitely be playing agma instead.
ok i will stay for 1-2 months but after that i will stay if i find it interesting.
[Image: tuesday-toasty-NCIGx4r8p1TAA]
(01-18-2019, 03:44 PM)Abolo Wrote: Yes, you should be able to read the title to learn what i'm dong. I feel like quitting agma.io. For me it feels like a toxic bug littered community with no oppertunities to make friends and in my opinion, basicly agar.io but worse. sorry for my terrible grammar but should i leave agma.io? If i should or shouldn't give me a reason why otherwise i won't count that vote lmao, by tomorrow when i wake up i will see how many votes there are, discard ones that havn't gave me a reason, and either stay or leave. Happy trails.

There are sooooo many people who play the game... and in the game (considering the object is to eat as many people as possible), I would agree that the community is less compelling. Also, particularly of late, if you don't speak Spanish, you have no clue what the are saying, lol.

But before you judge the whole community and find it lacking, consider more the people that you find here? And also, check out the Discord server.

I find the people here to be awesome, and most of the people on the Discord server too. (It has many of the same faces you see here... and a bunch more as well.)

Don't let what happens in the game change your mind about the community. Even I, in there... rarely say much other than rant against another Teamer, or a power-up popper who is showing signs of ego, thinking they are some great player, when they actually suck.

(For me, if you Team, and beat up on Solo players, you become the very embodiment of what I think, when I say that a player sucks.)

Anyways, as said... you get to choose, and we can't keep you from leaving, if you want to!

But I do hope that you'll find some people that makes leaving harder, just as I did!

PS: I didn't see this, and vote in time, and the poll is closed now, but I too would have voted 'No'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!