Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi. I'm special, I play agar.io. ;)
Hi there,

just want to introduce myself. I'm Samira.  I'm a girl (suprise!  Tongue ) but I don't spam emojis (lol) .
I assume I am the last person ever registering here who is playing just good old original agar.io. And only FFA.
Sometimes solo. I'm lvl 100. I play on the Europe server.

I started in late 2015 or early 2016 - can't remember, sorry. I stopped playing agar at least twice, the last time was when I got really really mad about the teaming. I started again when I decide to see agar FFA as some weird team game instead of a solo game. Even though I consider teaming as totally unfair, because nowadays it has a social component (not even talking about clans!) which often is really unfair for new players, solo players and well almost everyone. And it's super lame in my opionion to see a couple of fat allied krakens attacking a new smaller solo player. Wow u ate him, you are true heroes!  Dodgy

I'm not interested in playing something else (agma, other modes such as team mode). I know agar is dieing but to me it's still fun. Well at least most of the time, currently there is this super annoying  "mass hack" (http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57043 ) but well I hope miniclip will fix this bug soon.

Guess that's it. Btw I am old, that's why I write longer posts than the average young forum user.  Big Grin
Sorry I have no money for a signature, spent all on skins. 
[-] The following 5 users Like samira's post:
  • 7shoes, FilipCro125, Squirrel , Supergirl , YaGirlBantrr
WELCOME TO DA COMMUNITY

Happy to see another solo player , pretty hard to find em these days lol.
When it comes to agar I started it about 3 years ago and I think I quit it well emmm... 3 or 2 years ago xD, and the reason why I quit was because of teams and bots which were pretty annoying at that time lol, so I think I started going around playing on that so called private servers lol and so here I am xD.
Quote:Guess that's it. Btw I am old, that's why I write longer posts than the average young forum user.  [Image: biggrin.png]
Looks like u already saw ma introduction thread xD   R.I.P. Time

Anyway, hope u have good time here lol
[Image: tumblr_m10fn3tHoL1rpnvv5o1_250.gif] [Image: 3213aa4199764b1a4d216344d3133389.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • samira
hahahahahahhahahahhaaha
[-] The following 1 user Likes 40412's post:
  • FilipCro125
(01-11-2019, 03:11 PM)samira Wrote: Hi there,

just want to introduce myself. I'm Samira.  I'm a girl (suprise!  Tongue ) but I don't spam emojis (lol) .
I assume I am the last person ever registering here who is playing just good old original agar.io. And only FFA.

I started in late 2015 or early 2016 - can't remember, sorry. I stopped playing agar at least twice, the last time was when I got really really mad about the teaming. I started again when I decide to see agar FFA as some weird team game instead of a solo game. Even though I consider teaming as totally unfair, because nowadays it has a social component (not even talking about clans!) which often is really unfair for new players, solo players and well almost everyone. And it's super lame in my opionion to see a couple of fat allied krakens attacking a new smaller solo player. Wow u ate him, you are true heroes!  Dodgy

I'm not interested in playing something else (agma, other modes such as team mode). I know agar is dieing but to me it's still fun. Well at least most of the time, currently there is this super annoying  "mass hack" (http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57043 ) but well I hope miniclip will fix this bug soon.

Guess that's it. Btw I am old, that's why I write longer posts than the average young forum user.  Big Grin

Hi Samira, and welcome aboard!

Yes, many of us have been through that "I am a Solo player who hates teaming" phase. I was/(am?) one too. agar and agma are very similar -- it's just that the 'Agma' community, with the Discord server and these Forums, the users interact more, become friends and so on.

You say you are older... (lol) I'm going to guess that means you're in your 20's or something! But I am a true Old Fogey. (55, lol) I don't think age makes us ramble on more?

But I just looked at your post again and realized with some surprise, and pleasure...

You take your grammar seriously!

I hope that you have some fun with us! You can play agar, and come talk with us. (Unless MiniClip finally added a quasi-chat within the game? But I doubt it.)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • samira
hi how do u freeze cant be eaten only fed
Hello and Welcome to one of the greatest place on earth, as know as agar.io forums!

So, will try to react to some points of your thread,
First, yeah agario' teamers have always been a problem, I think most part of us quit the game cause' of them. But I do not think it's a reason to stop playing a game like Agar.io. Especially because it's one of the most "pointless" game on earth, in the way that there is no ranking, highscores and you will never get any recognition. Even less than in other game. (anyways I hope you do not play to a game to be popular, but who knows lol)
But I can understand that some players become frustrated to always die because of teamers.

"I'm old that's why I write longer introduction post than the average of forum users"
Please GrandMa don't remind me how young I am and how bad is my English. X)

I will finish whit the most important point.
-Play agma.
Yeah, in most part of mode there à ré a lot of teamers but it's just a little problem comparate to all the advantages. Many servers, a variety of skins and wearables, many other features a great community. Agar.io maybe had a very good idea but like our friend Pi would say "Get Real" agma is much better Wink
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito"!

[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • samira, Squirrel
WELCOME TO DA COMMUNITY

Hi Samira  Exclamation

If you are the Samira I think you are ... I like you, you are a very loyal player, honoring help and being friends  Exclamation

I often play and help together with a lot of players, but sometimes they "betray" me, eat me or at least try to eat me  Exclamation

You NEVER did, therefor my deepest respect, you are now on my friend list for sure  Exclamation

Heart

(01-11-2019, 03:11 PM)samira Wrote: I assume I am the last person ever registering here who is playing just good old original agar.io. And only FFA.

Here same  Exclamation 
(from time to time I play a little here also, but very very rare, just to fast for me)
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • samira
@FilipCro125 Thank you! Well to be honest I am only 30% solo player. Or even less these days. Playing solo is a giant challenge, at least for me. The bot spam stopped in 2017 (I believe) so nowadays there are no bots in the game. Which is a bless. But teaming is a big problem. Miniclip added a new feature recently to support solo players, a small minimap which displays all other palyers that are significantly bigger than yourself. I am not sure if this really helps.

By the way yes, I saw your thread but I did not read all of your initial post. That seems to be a life task. Wink

@Squirrel Thank you!

Quote:I'm going to guess that means you're in your 20's or something!
Kinda, yes.

Quote:You take your grammar seriously!
Ahm...ehrm...uhm... Big Grin That's what I'm trying to do. But I have to admit, I am cheating a bit. Using a translation engine to check my grammar. (Does sound odd but recent improvements in neural translation really took that to a new level.) But I assume that's alright since English is not my mother tongue.

Quote:Unless MiniClip finally added a quasi-chat within the game? But I doubt it.
Of course they did not, everyone at miniclip is busy creating new skins. The only way to chat is to change your name, kill yourself and then respawn with the new name. Big Grin

@[email protected] Not possible. You can stop moving by using a script or by trying to position the mouse pointer perfectly in the center of gravity but still everyone being big enough is able to eat you. Some months ago there has been a bug when cells would not disappear after being eaten, maybe you saw that in a YouTube video? But this was just a visual bug.

@7shoes
Quote:anyways I hope you do not play to a game to be popular, but who knows lol
No, no. But btw, here is my YouTube channel, please subscribe: https://just-kidding/

Quote:But I can understand that some players become frustrated to always die because of teamers.
To me, it is extremly frustrating. Especially if it is obvious that they are just two beginners having no idea how the game works. Doing "fast teaming" and once they got you and you watch them after you died and see both of them shrinking at the speed of light as a result of their collision with viruses and their fast teaming style. And you know you would snack them in a one-on-one situation... Grrr!!!

Quote:Please GrandMa don't remind me how young I am and how bad is my English. X)
Not *that* old, my young grandson. Big Grin Big Grin

Quote:agma is much better
Well, one day, in a distant future, I might give it a try.

@Supergirl
Quote:If you are the Samira I think you are
The name I usually use is: ? ??????
And I think I am the only Samira being level 100.
I have seen another Samira but I am pretty sure she was not level 100.
And there is also a "Mira" using the wasp skin but I'm not her.

I also assume we know each other, because I have only seen one player named "Supergirl" on a regular basis.

Quote:I like you, you are a very loyal player, honoring help and being friends
Thank you so much! Heart This means a lot to me. The same is true about you! I like to play solo but when teaming being loyal is very important to me, because there are a lot of players who pretend being friendly... and then they eat you. ? So mean. And lame. And sad.

Quote:I often play and help together with a lot of players, but sometimes they "betray" me, eat me or at least try to eat me
I used to do the same but I made the same experience and now I am very careful when I do not know a player and I often ignore them if they want to team. I hate it so much when they betray me. It really hurts. Yes its just a game, hurts anyway. ? Also it's stupid, because afterwards I am angry and seek revenge.

Quote:You NEVER did
Smile

But I'm sure I ruined you a lot. I'm not stupid but well I am not a very stable player. Big Grin I have a lot of crazy ideas which tend to end in suicide. Sorry Wink

Quote:you are now on my friend list for sure
That means a lot to me! Same here. Übrigens ich spreche so wie du Deutsch, komme aber nicht wie du aus Österreich Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like samira's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel , Supergirl
Okay, the forum does not like my name. So, now as an image:

[Image: name85k2b.png]
(01-17-2019, 01:03 PM)samira Wrote: Okay, the forum does not like my name. So, now as an image:

[Image: name85k2b.png]

Why do you say the Forum doesn't like your name? I think it's different and cool, and wonder if it has a meaning, or if it was derived from something. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)