Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use macro keys without having a macro script
Photo 
Lots of people ask me how to 16x split, how to freeze, how to solotrick, and how to freeze solotrick. If you want to 16x split, press "z". You could only split on gigantic, giant and giga servers but Agma.io got updated in February 25th, 2019 (be sure to check the updates out http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57181 ). After the update, we could 16x split in all of the servers〠! Freezing is also really simple; buy freeze in shop [Image: unknown.png?width=1120&height=630]

Its only costs 29,000 coins, so check it out!

How to Solotrick
Solotrick can be tricky for Agma.io Newbies, but its really simple. You just have to press z(16x split) and w(macro feed) at the same time.Then just hold it for 1.5 seconds. Solotrick works only in mass 9k to 45k. But if you press F and solotrick, you can solotrick in mass 9k to infinite mass. 

Z=macro split
W = macro feed
Z+W= Solotrick
[-] The following 3 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, YaGirlBantrr
If you want to macro split, just pray to Sonic. He'll grant you blue electric fingers. THEN SPAM THAT SPACEBAR. For freeze, just punch your computer screen. Works every time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
if you're saying how to solotrick then i don't like you
GOTTA POST POST POST
Tongue 
(05-19-2019, 10:51 PM)samira Wrote: I guess I should try that out. Thanks! Smile

(I think your better at me at Agma.io) but you welcome! Smile

(05-20-2019, 12:10 PM)Apix Wrote: If you want to macro split, just pray to Sonic. He'll grant you blue electric fingers. THEN SPAM THAT SPACEBAR. For freeze, just punch your computer screen. Works every time

Hehe Confused [Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • Apix , YaGirlBantrr

(05-20-2019, 12:10 PM)Apix Wrote: If you want to macro split, just pray to Sonic. He'll grant you blue electric fingers. THEN SPAM THAT SPACEBAR. For freeze, just punch your computer screen. Works every time
Quote:Hehe Confused [Image: giphy.gif]

dat me when someone uses 20 powerups to kill me lol

or when magma killed me at 3:36

(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

In my opinion, the only reason you should use macro scrips is if your trying to double or triple split
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-30-2019, 10:05 PM)Owl Wrote: In my opinion, the only reason you should use macro scrips is if your trying to double or triple 
Yeah ?