Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who is still around from 2016?
i joined march 5th 2016 whos still around?
[-] The following 3 users Like Slothy's post:
  • Breakfast , Sora, Squirrel
Hello, fellow tree-dweller!

I'm still around, and I'm sure you remember me. (lol)

Nice to see that you're still alive & kicking also!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(well I never talk to you before) but I saw some skins you made and I found they were really cool.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
Nice to see you after all the time, how have you been?
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel
I came here in 2016 if anyone remembers me. I had that RUN clan and had quite the fun time here. 

I have visited this site for the first time in almost 2 years, just thought I'd stop in and say I remember all of you guys!

Smile
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 2 users Like ~XC's post:
  • Breakfast , Squirrel
(01-08-2019, 10:28 PM)~XC Wrote: I came here in 2016 if anyone remembers me. I had that RUN clan and had quite the fun time here. 

I have visited this site for the first time in almost 2 years, just thought I'd stop in and say I remember all of you guys!

Smile

We must have had fun.... because I of the poor memory, remember you too!

Welcome back, and give us a low-down on wghat you've been doing these past 2 years!

College, wasn't it??
Fight the Good Fight
*Waves Hello* Well I joined in June i think 2016.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(01-09-2019, 04:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 10:28 PM)~XC Wrote: I came here in 2016 if anyone remembers me. I had that RUN clan and had quite the fun time here. 

Smile

We must have had fun.... because I of the poor memory, remember you too!

Welcome back, and give us a low-down on wghat you've been doing these past 2 years!

College, wasn't it??
Figured someone would ask this so I came back to answer it!

Umm finished high school, and am now in college. I don't run anymore due to dumb injuries, I am actually really into crosswords now! I know crazy right! I do crosswords for my local newspaper, and I am just trying to find out who I really am right now I guess. Don't really know what I want to major, but probably something related to strategy, advertising, sports, something along those lines!

Also holy cow its crazy that you are still on here and so active! I have never meet someone on any forum who puts so much thought into every post, I really want to know what you are like in real life my man haha.
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Squirrel
(01-11-2019, 10:30 PM)~XC Wrote: Figured someone would ask this so I came back to answer it!

Umm finished high school, and am now in college. I don't run anymore due to dumb injuries, I am actually really into crosswords now! I know crazy right! I do crosswords for my local newspaper, and I am just trying to find out who I really am right now I guess. Don't really know what I want to major, but probably something related to strategy, advertising, sports, something along those lines!

Also holy cow its crazy that you are still on here and so active! I have never meet someone on any forum who puts so much thought into every post, I really want to know what you are like in real life my man haha.

Thanks for the update! Keep trying new things ... It's better, if you've already discovered what you want to do with your life, before you get to college, but not the end of the world, if you don't! But now, time is tickin'. Stay busy! Try new stuff. Take a few chances, and try stuff. Sorry to hear about your injuries, but that's how Murphy messes with us. (Make it worth the price we pay!)

As for the posts, I'm not always as wordy as I was when I fist joined. But most of my stuff is posted while I'm at work, with nothing better to do, so why not post exactly what I think? Smile
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast
(08-17-2020, 09:38 AM)DavidCowart Wrote: 'Umm finished high school, and am now in college. I don't run anymore due to dumb injuries, I am actually really into crosswords now! I know crazy right! 'ome
Do you like studying in college? Do you have a lot of homework to do ?
When I entered university I had lots of homework to do, but for ~Bot URL deleted by Management~ essays.agency[/url] help I do not know how long I would have managed to get my scholarship without homework help.

well, our fun and emotional chat got totally destroyed by a bot lmao.
i eat sumuri's :O
(08-17-2020, 12:39 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:38 AM)DavidCowart Wrote: 'Umm finished high school, and am now in college. I don't run anymore due to dumb injuries, I am actually really into crosswords now! I know crazy right! 'ome
Do you like studying in college? Do you have a lot of homework to do ?
When I entered university I had lots of homework to do, but for ~Bot URL deleted by Management~ essays.agency[/url] help I do not know how long I would have managed to get my scholarship without homework help.

well, our fun and emotional chat got totally destroyed by a bot lmao.

Hehehe, the bot woke up this old thread, then Heather came along, deleted the spam, and now it's your fault this thread was awakened!! lolol... But good times, we could do a check-in, see who's still here from 2016! lollll
Fight the Good Fight
Can i join all of u blue names green names i have a white name i want a purple or blue or green name  also m  youtuber Big Grin @Sora make e on like alll of theese people here ive been ere for 4-5 months Big Grin Dodgy
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw