Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criteria to Level Up
(Seems like the post has confused a few folks. The question is regarding Agma.io -- not Agar.io).

I don't think this has been clarified, but what criteria is used or leveling up? Bottom line, what algorithm is being used for this purpose? 

Is it a mass consumption, or how big a mass is and how long one can maintain a bigger mass?

Does the rate of leveling up increase with certain criteria or is it always a fixed rate?

Does the number of kills or eating someone else's mass increase your level (highly doubt it or else team members would level up faster, but who knows)?

Does using power ups decrease the rate in which one levels up?
Well interesting question lol

I'm not quite sure but I think its how much u split and how much mass u gain

I think that dis is a question for staff team lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(01-05-2019, 06:39 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well interesting question lol

Once again, no one knows about the basic mechanics and rules of the game. I'm not surprised.
(01-05-2019, 08:33 PM)Cunina Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:39 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well interesting question lol

Once again, no one knows about the basic mechanics and rules of the game. I'm not surprised.

It's an interesting question...

But my feeling on it is probably different from yours.

Who cares??

I play the game purely for fun... It acclimatizes you to death... (lol) and that's okat too. One should never have anger when playing a game.

Many games that I have played before, I would often keep track of my progress, to the point I'd have spreadsheets with stats saved. (~blush~) Not this one.

In this game, I don't think your level conveys any benefits, if you are higher, and I certainly don't think it's any indicator of how skilled a player you are. If anything, it's an indicator of how much you play.

So really... what possible reason would there be to care??

This game is designed and intended to be simple. I have a feeling that that is not the sort of game that you usually seek out.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
For my part I'm agree whit Squirrel, where do you think you are? In a game? Basically know how the level up algorithm works will not make your game experience better.
After if you are kind of a try harder it can help you a bit to reach the first place lol (but whir all those public accounts it will be hard, damn)

Anyways I will try to answer :
First in some server you earn more exp, the best serv' for level farm are X-Insta (XY Insta too) and Supersonic, the worst are Crazy and Ctazy2.
Then, it depends of how much mass you ate during a game.
Keep in mind it's just supposition.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
If you ask me, then level does not matter because what truly matters is the time you spent in a game (hours).

And for lvl, I now checked agario wiki and it says "The amount of XP that you earn per game depends on two things: Mass and Splits" so I guess that its probably the same in agma.

But keep in mind that it also says "This information is collected from many tests. The way that XP mechanics fully works has not been released" so it doesn't have to be true
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Good grief, guys. Can we stick to answering the question rather than lamenting about life choices?

If every question was to be answered with dismissive disposition, why have a forum to make inquiries?
(01-11-2019, 04:09 AM)Cunina Wrote: Good grief, guys. Can we stick to answering the question rather than lamenting about life choices?

If every question was to be answered with dismissive disposition, why have a forum to make inquiries?

You are looking for answers to a question that, as some of us have said, hardly matters.

Also, you yourself have said that the answers are likely not forthcoming from the original MiniClip people, further than what they've said already.

So then, what messages are you supposed to post??
Fight the Good Fight
(01-11-2019, 09:38 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You are looking for answers to a question that, as some of us have said, hardly matters.

Also, you yourself have said that the answers are likely not forthcoming from the original MiniClip people, further than what they've said already.

MiniClip? Agma.io was purchased by MiniClip too?

I just don't see a reason why we need to go off the tangent line on every topic.

Either you know the answer, or you don't. If the latter, it's best to let others who know to speak up. Who cares is not an answer. It's more like why are you even asking this question. Let's keep the forum open for legitimate questions.
(01-12-2019, 01:41 AM)Cunina Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 09:38 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You are looking for answers to a question that, as some of us have said, hardly matters.

MiniClip? Agma.io was purchased by MiniClip too?

I just don't see a reason why we need to go off the tangent line on every topic.

Either you know the answer, or you don't. If the latter, it's best to let others who know to speak up. Who cares is not an answer. It's more like why are you even asking this question. Let's keep the forum open for legitimate questions.

MiniClip has nothing to do with Agma.

This is not Wikipedia -- it's not purely for facts.
Fight the Good Fight
(01-12-2019, 05:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote: MiniClip has nothing to do with Agma.

No idea what you are talking about at this point.

The question was regarding Agma. Not sure why Agar.io and Miniclip were dragged into it (made clarification to OP).

P.S. I was under the impression that Agma was written from the scratch, right?
I think I will say a stupidity but if agma has the extension ".io" it means that to create the game devs' used sockets.io library, so can we say that agma has been created from Scratch?

If your question was about agma I think we have answered for a long time. But cause you did not looks satisfied, we did not really understand what was the problem.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(01-12-2019, 09:33 PM)7shoes Wrote: I think I will say a stupidity but if agma has the extension ".io" it means that to create the game devs' used sockets.io library, so can we say that agma has been created from Scratch?

If your question was about agma I think we have answered for a long time. But cause you did not looks satisfied, we did not really understand what was the problem.

Socket.io or Node.js... regardless, I can't decipher your last statement.

Is your answer "I don't know"? Why comment then?
(01-12-2019, 09:20 PM)Cunina Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 05:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote: MiniClip has nothing to do with Agma.

No idea what you are talking about at this point.

The question was regarding Agma. Not sure why Agar.io and Miniclip were dragged into it (made clarification to OP).

P.S. I was under the impression that Agma was written from the scratch, right?

That was self-explanatory, so I'm just going to back out of this conversation, until you say something that needs to be responded to again.

(And thanks @7shoes! I have been out of the development scene for a long time now, and was unaware that .io games had a common beginning. When I see two things that are so close to each other, such as agar & agma, my mind naturally assumes that they both started from basically the same publicly available set of code.)
Fight the Good Fight