Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember me?
Idk if anyone remembers me but i'm @Emotions aka LoLo. Joined here in 2015. And now i go as Exertios (Exer shi os) @Slothy and @Sora you guys should remember?
Exertios>3    
IF you see my name on the leaderboard or ingame, just leave.

Signed by : Exertios Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exertios's post:
  • Owl
(12-28-2018, 06:25 AM)Exertios Wrote: Idk if anyone remembers me but i'm @Emotions aka LoLo. Joined here in 2015. And now i go as Exertios (Exer shi os) @Slothy and @Sora you guys should remember?

Welcome back!

But I'm afraid I don't remember you.

Which is to be expected, since my memory sucks, and my brain is the size of a walnut. :|

Either you didn't stay long back then (I think I first appeared in Feb/Mar of 2016...), or you just didn't get my attention enough, but regardless, it's nice to have you back, and I hope that you have fun playing agma!

Hopefully you'll tell us what you've been doing between then and now?

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mark anthony
(12-28-2018, 02:16 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 06:25 AM)Exertios Wrote: Idk if anyone remembers me but i'm @Emotions aka LoLo. Joined here in 2015. And now i go as Exertios (Exer shi os) @Slothy and @Sora you guys should remember?

Welcome back!

But I'm afraid I don't remember you.

Which is to be expected, since my memory sucks, and my brain is the size of a walnut. :|

Either you didn't stay long back then (I think I first appeared in Feb/Mar of 2016...), or you just didn't get my attention enough, but regardless, it's nice to have you back, and I hope that you have fun playing agma!

Hopefully you'll tell us what you've been doing between then and now?

Have fun out there!
Well, I got into boxing and put all my focus into that. Also my laptop broke lmao.
Exertios>3    

• Mark anthony
(12-29-2018, 12:07 AM)Exertios Wrote: Well, I got into boxing and put all my focus into that. Also my laptop broke lmao.

I could definitely see how your laptop breaking would make you want to hit something,... But sadly, that's the thing with lappies.

They are more fragile. More susceptible to heat. They are costly to repair, and break more easily. And they become 'obsolete' quicker.

If you are a student, you may need one...

Other than that, for me, it would always be my company that provided me with a laptop. I would never willingly buy one for myself.

But what made you get into boxing??

The thought of trying to hurt a guy, before he hurts me... I dunno, I could never do that.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mark anthony
Well me myself was always a martial artist and I love fighting! So i was just watching some motivational videos and saw a boxing one, lol and i did it for 2 years.
Exertios>3    

• Mark anthony
APPY NEYEAR TALL

I HOPE ALHAVE A NICE ANGOOD  DAY  [Image: angel.png] [Image: heart.png] [Image: blud.png] 
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Owl , Sarah123
(12-29-2018, 07:49 AM)yukichan Wrote: APPY NEYEAR TALL

I HOPE ALHAVE A NICE ANGOOD  DAY  [Image: angel.png] [Image: heart.png] [Image: blud.png] 

I believe your missing an H (:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Owl 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, Sarah123, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(12-30-2018, 04:16 AM)Owl Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 07:49 AM)yukichan Wrote: APPY NEYEAR TALL

I believe your missing an H (:
why hahaha
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Joanna, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123

i remember ya Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Slothy's post:
  • Mark anthony, Not a bot
Yoo my man! How you been bro
Exertios>3    

[-] The following 3 users Like Exertios's post:
  • Breakfast , Mark anthony, Not a bot
OMG welcome back. I joined in 2016 so I never knew you.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Sarah123