Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Season
So apparently Moneyclip has decided to call December 2018 a "magic season". I can't help but wonder, what's so magical about it?  Huh Not quite a lot has been added or changed in December, maybe except for the increasing amount of lag which bothers me pretty much lately.

Or do we have to overthink this all and do they actually mean it is a "magical season" for themselves as they will earn more than usual from selling their deals and bundles? Aha, I think I get it now  Angel Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • Porche, Squirrel , Supergirl
I doubt Miniclip makes that much with these skin and item deals. That’s why they created the overpriced $8 a week VIP membership.

I actually kind of like some of the “Magical Season” skins.

[Image: masked_menace.png]

[Image: eleanor_of_light.png]

[Image: cuppy.png]

How can you not like cuppy?

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
(01-14-2019, 03:08 PM)samira Wrote: Wasn't the minimap feature published in December?  Huh

By the way I think the "magic season" term is not coupled to agar, they use it in general, also for their other games. So I assume all the other games got lots of improvements but agar got the mass hack bug instead . Well it's something at least... I guess... Angel

Random fact: I bought the "Eleanor of Light" skin.
Why would I buy a cup cake skin - so that everyone wants to eat me cuz I look so tasty? Big Grin Makes no sense!!

Just earlier, I saw your New Year's resolution to play less, and be less sarcastic.

I feel for ya, cuz one of the two sure isn't workin' out for ya!

But you are hella-funny, and I enjoy the posts. Keep 'em comin'! (So long as you don't decide to employ sarcasm against furry rodents, lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-15-2019, 08:28 AM)samira Wrote: Both aren't working out Big Grin

Sorry to hear that! Sad The International Health Organization now recognizes people can become addicted to a game. It's not a good thing. Try to make deals with yourself, maybe? If you get the stuff you need to get done DONE, then you get to play. If you miss targets, then you don't get to play. If it works, you'll be a better person for it, and more employable, once it's time to make it on your own!

Smile

I'm rootin' for ya!
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-16-2019, 09:43 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote: If it works, you'll be a better person for it, and more employable, once it's time to make it on your own
I'm not sure I get this right. Are you talking about work or is this meant in a metaphorically way?

Yes, working... Smile In the end, we all need money to make it, and very few of us get to ride the coat tails of an existing fortune.

Some people have a work ethic drummed into them. They will be lucky! The rest of us, need to work on it ourselves!
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-16-2019, 03:15 PM)samira Wrote: Awwww how old do you think I am? Big Grin I have to work. The problem is, between work and sleep there is much time to play agar.

Well, the average age around here is somewhere between 13 and 16, I'd say, soooo... (lol) the chances were good that you didn't work yet? Can we ask what you do?

I used to be able to play at work. MAN, did I play a lot, back then! Now, I'm not allowed to anymore.

But yeah, that's what your home is for, I guess!
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-16-2019, 03:15 PM)samira Wrote: Awwww how old do you think I am? Big Grin I have to work. The problem is, between work and sleep there is much time to play agar.

Oh, P.S.:

You can feel young again!

I am the resident 'Old Fogey' here, probably topping you by a factor of 2. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-17-2019, 11:50 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:You can feel young again!

By buying a cabriolet? Big Grin

You can buy it if ya want... lol. But here, at your age, you can probably wait around & someone will get it for ya! :|
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-14-2019, 03:08 PM)samira Wrote: Wasn't the minimap feature published in December?  Huh

By the way I think the "magic season" term is not coupled to agar, they use it in general, also for their other games. So I assume all the other games got lots of improvements but agar got the mass hack bug instead . Well it's something at least... I guess... Angel

Random fact: I bought the "Eleanor of Light" skin.
Why would I buy a cup cake skin - so that everyone wants to eat me cuz I look so tasty? Big Grin Makes no sense!!

I think the mass hack did only occur in January. When I wrote this post in December, I had never expected Agario would hit a new all time low in such a short amount of time. Welp, they're always overdoing themselves I'd say.  Blush
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
Yes was pretty strange seeing spawning 16k big players out of no-where  Exclamation
I saw a video about (yt), how they did, but was self to "dumb" to create it, just wanted to test it, if it works (but did not, at least not for me)  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-26-2019, 12:23 PM)samira Wrote: I was curious how it worked as well but could not figure it out. Probably not too diffuclt but you have to know the trick.  Dodgy

The guys who figure stuff like that out, are not usually so willing to share. They would rather you be jealous of them for a bit, because they knew how and you didn't. And are just as likely to make you sit through a few more sessions of them gloating, saying things like, "It's so easy", blah blah blah, to accentuate your jealousy, if possible... and only at the end give iut uop.

You'd find that there was a step not included in their "how to" that they claimed should have been obvious. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(01-28-2019, 10:33 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:The guys who figure stuff like that out, are not usually so willing to share
You may be right, but I know* one of them. But I only know him from the game (agar.io) not from Discord , agarioforums or whatsoever so I could not ask him. But he gave me mass.  Smile  So he made me accomplice.  Dodgy  I'm so evil...  Hahaha *diabolic laughter*Big Grin Wink

I believe he just wanted me to keep the mass in behalf of him (because when you joined with the "hack" you lost mass with an insane speed) until he would rejoin without the hack so I could transfer the mass to him. Did not work. It was so crazy, I died so fast... Plans sometimes work and sometimes they don't**.  Rolleyes

* = By the way, Mr. Native English, is it "know" or is it "knew"? I still know him right now, but the event happened in the past - what matters more?
** = I'm so profound.

I would be guessing, but I would use 'know'... You can determine it happened in the past from other words in the sentence, and if you said it in the past tense, you'd wonder if they'd croaked or stopped playing. :|

But yes, an excellent question!

(It occurs to me, that I'd like to actually hear that evil laugh, and see if you pass muster!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-29-2019, 10:14 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:It occurs to me, that I'd like to actually hear that evil laugh, and see if you pass muster!
It was just in my mind but it sounded very diabolic in my imagination. Smile

So maybe you should try it out! Pretend you're sailing along with Captain Google, and you discover a new money-well that belongs to Facebook, and you can tap dat thang without them being any da wiser!

And when you've practised a bit, put it out there somewhere for us to listen to! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(01-29-2019, 01:26 PM)samira Wrote:
Quote:money-well
What is a "money-well"? A payment wall? Huh
Quote:and you can tap dat thang without them being any da wiser!
I think you are inventing new words. Neologisms.  Idea

LOL!

A money-well is an easy source of new cash.

Maybe I made it up?? I dunno.

I've heard of a "money pit" before, but that is decidedly different. :|

~plays Dire Straits & their 80's hit "Money For Nuttin'"~
Fight the Good Fight
(01-29-2019, 03:45 PM)samira Wrote:
Quote:Maybe I made it up?? I dunno.
Urban dictionary does not know this term...!

You did made it up!

At this point, I so wish one of the emoji's we had at our disposal was the 'laughing so hard, there's tears' :joy: emoji!

People make up words every day!

And some of these words, go on to make it into the mainstream vocabulary!

I'm either a trailblazer, or just what we already knew -- insane!
Fight the Good Fight