Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Season
(01-30-2019, 08:34 AM)samira Wrote: Insane? Why would you say that. You totally look not insane. Especially your obsession with nuts is absolutely characteristic for a creature with a healthy state of mind.
[Image: post-4199-1185707682.jpg]
Tongue

So I say you are a trend setter. Using a website about a game with funny blobs to spread your neologims over the internet and the rest of the world.  Smile

So that's what you think I look like, eh?!

Hmph.

I had to look up 'neologisms':

m-w.com Wrote:neologism noun
ne·ol·o·gism | \ nē-ˈä-lə-ˌji-zəm
Definition of neologism:
1 : a new word, usage, or expression technological neologisms
2 psychology : a new word that is coined especially by a person affected with schizophrenia and is meaningless except to the coiner, and is typically a combination of two existing words or a shortening or distortion of an existing word

I think you are going for #2 of that. You think I'm a schizo!!

I say that I am just insane! Why does everyone need to put a label on things? :|

I make sure that when I argue with myself, that no-one hears it.

And, I say that if a tree falls in a forest with no-one (and no technology) nearby, that it makes no noise! And you can't prove differently!

~crosses arms defiantly~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-30-2019, 02:11 PM)samira Wrote: Maybe, or I was lazy and accepted what Google gave when searching for "ice age insane squirrel". Angel

No, you are definitively not a person with schizophrenia, but your second personality told me that your third personality has schizophrenia.

Not yet, but with quantum entanglement I will,  some day.  Also might be useful to decide if Schrödinger's cat is dead or alive.

:O

When you go on the attack, you are pretty fearsome!

For the record, I do not have MPD -- nothing bad enough has happened to me in my life to give me that, or make it necessary.

As for the cat, so long as it's not near me, and smells, I'm good with whatever the answer is. lol
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-26-2019, 12:23 PM)samira Wrote: I was curious how it worked as well but could not figure it out. Probably not too diffuclt but you have to know the trick.  Dodgy

There was a step to the process which wasn't showed in any video at all. I assume it is because this step isn't recorded by most (basic) screen recorders. Apparently people were too lazy to explain this step which could have been easy by just taking screenshots, but OK. Maybe they just rushed the videos so they could gain as many views as possible. I found out how it worked by total coincidence. Err, I consider total coincidence just me clicking on anything which can be clicked.  Sleepy
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(02-01-2019, 11:23 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: There was a step to the process which wasn't showed in any video at all.

What was this "step" ?

Rolleyes
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
@Yugopolis

???

Confused

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-06-2019, 10:57 AM)Supergirl Wrote: @Yugopolis

???

Confused

Yes, not stuff that the average person knows... but if you're into computers in a big way, then these ideas keep thrusting their way into your mind, whether you want to think of them or not. (lol)

If someone told you exactly what to do though, you could do it no matter what you did for a living.
Fight the Good Fight
Yes thats why I want him to tell us  Exclamation

It was easy anyways, only a small detail was missing  Exclamation

Confused

• Squirrel
@Yugopolis ...

you can't make a woman curious AND after not answer ... thats a no-go in life  Exclamation

Tongue

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(02-11-2019, 11:16 PM)samira Wrote: @Yugopolis we will spam your name until you tell us the secret!!! Angel

They're right @Yugopolis... Resistance is futile!

(I would never do it myself. But the IT-guy in me still leaves me intrigued.)
Fight the Good Fight
Hello everyone, I was surprised to see 14 missed notifications as I am barely active at these forums. Yes, I do enjoy it here, I just really forget to log in most of the time.

First you have to go to Agar.io. Then you need to click with the right part of your mouse on the screen. Just click it so there will open a small thing. I have put my settings in Dutch as that's my native language so I'm not sure how it's all called in English, please forgive me if I get a translation wrong, but it says:

Previous
Next
Load again
-------------
Save as...
Print
Cast
Translate to Dutch (not sure if this function is also on your browser if you are native English speaking)
-------------
View page source
Inspect

Then click on "Inspect". You will see there opens a new tab on the right of your screen. It includes a lot of coding and looks very difficult. No problem because you won't need to understand anything of it..! Wink On the lowest part of the new tab, there is a space in which you can write (there's a little arrow in front of it: > , just like that). In the space where you can write, you need to put the special code. Please keep in mind, the special code has been deactivated by the developers of Agario due to a lot of complaints about people using the hack.

This is the hack which people have been using:

core.sendNick("NICK HERE"); for(let i = 0; i < 300; i++) {
let bytes = [8, 1, 18, 23, 8, 112, 130, 7, 18, 10, 16];
let massBoostName = "mass_boost_2x_1h";
for(let i = 0; i < massBoostName.length; i++) {
bytes.push(massBoostName.charCodeAt(i));
}
core.proxyMobileData(bytes);
}

At the point which says "NICK HERE", you can put your username. When you are pleased with your username you can press "Enter" and it will get you to a server with an enormous amount of mass. Then again, you can try it, but the code has currently been deactivated, resulting in no extra starting mass for you. Also, in my opinion it did kind of suck using it, as you would pop a virus very easily and lose most of your mass to another lucky player passing by and making advantage of your bad luck. After respawning a few times anti teaming would be fully erasing your amount of mass and you'd eventually have to start proving that you're not a bot by continuously filling in reCAPTCHA's.

I hope it was all very clear but then again, I am not a native English speaker, so also for me it can be hard to describe steps like these in a post.
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , Supergirl
Thanks for your answer, the code explains a lot (also about cheating in other games), but I have seen a video in youtube about that mass-cheat in agario, and they described it totally different, way more easier, but seems that was all only for clickbaits  Exclamation
(or I just missinterpreted it)

Question, since you seem pretty good at such stuff (coding) ...

Do you have a clue, why others like @samira have a minimap-option at their setting and I not ?

I use core.setMinimap(1) (found that in reddit agario) to be even able to see a minimap ... BUT ...

- I need to do that every singe time (after a refresh or restart) AND it shows only myself as dot, no opponents  Exclamation

Angry

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry 

PLEASE help me  Exclamation

• @Deletedacc21075026
(02-13-2019, 10:16 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Thanks for your answer, the code explains a lot (also about cheating in other games), but I have seen a video in youtube about that mass-cheat in agario, and they described it totally different, way more easier, but seems that was all only for clickbaits  Exclamation
(or I just missinterpreted it)

Question, since you seem pretty good at such stuff (coding) ...

Do you have a clue, why others like @samira have a minimap-option at their setting and I not ?

I use core.setMinimap(1) (found that in reddit agario) to be even able to see a minimap ... BUT ...

- I need to do that every singe time (after a refresh or restart) AND it shows only myself as dot, no opponents  Exclamation

Angry

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry 

PLEASE help me  Exclamation

Did you try to activate the minimap in the first place? You need to go to settings and then activate it. If you have succeeded to do so, you should also be able to use the minimap while seeing other players as well. Then again, I am not too common with using the minimap as I don't really see any advantages to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Supergirl
(02-24-2019, 09:10 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Did you try to activate the minimap in the first place? You need to go to settings and then activate it.
If you have succeeded to do so, you should also be able to use the minimap while seeing other players as well. Then again, I am not too common with using the minimap as I don't really see any advantages to it.

The problem, I have NO option "minimap" in my settings  Exclamation

Huh

I have to use ...

core.setMinimap(1)
(found that code at reddit agario, but no solution for my problem)

... every single time after a browser refresh, AND it only shows the minimap. but no opponents  Exclamation

Cry Cry Cry

(02-24-2019, 09:22 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 09:10 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Did you try to activate the minimap in the first place? You need to go to settings and then activate it.
If you have succeeded to do so, you should also be able to use the minimap while seeing other players as well. Then again, I am not too common with using the minimap as I don't really see any advantages to it.

The problem, I have NO option "minimap" in my settings  Exclamation

Huh

I have to use ...

core.setMinimap(1)
(found that code at reddit agario, but no solution for my problem)

... every single time after a browser refresh, AND it only shows the minimap. but no opponents  Exclamation

Cry Cry Cry

Please tell me which browser you do use. I am not sure, but sometimes a browser also decides how you play an online game. I use Google Chrome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Supergirl
(02-24-2019, 09:28 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Please tell me which browser you do use. I am not sure, but sometimes a browser also decides how you play an online game. I use Google Chrome.

I use also Google Chrome  Exclamation

Sad