Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new transfer
i want to do a new transfer, like u can use coins to buy golden member ship, i come up with that idea because i can't register the paypal account and it cost 1.99$ more in the alternave method to buy 1 mounth golden member ship.

so we can do like a 1mill coins=1 mounth golden membership or something.

p.s who is solopro???????????????

in a normal day, in x-insta, playing, but in the chatbox started talking about solopro, who is that acc, is it a shared acc?
may someone tell me the pass when it's a shared acc?
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Owl
(12-15-2018, 01:29 PM)xmaster Wrote: i want to do a new transfer, like u can use coins to buy golden member ship, i come up with that idea because i can't register the paypal account and it cost 1.99$ more in the alternave method to buy 1 mounth golden member ship.

p.s    who is solopro???????????????

in a normal day, in x-insta, playing, but in the chatbox started talking about solopro, who is that acc, is it a shared acc?

I don’t think this is yet implemented in the game. It would be interesting and more convenient to buy gold membership through coins, but most players know how to farm coins, so you’d have to make it at a reasonable price in coins.

There has also been talk on implementing Achievements in game, with this I think It’d  be interesting to see rewards such as gold membership, xp and or skins etc..

Nevertheless, also check out Agma.io/rewards.php You can get free rewards such as gold membership there!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • FilipCro125
(12-15-2018, 01:29 PM)xmaster Wrote: i want to do a new transfer, like u can use coins to buy golden member ship, i come up with that idea because i can't register the paypal account and it cost 1.99$ more in the alternave method to buy 1 mounth golden member ship.

"SOLOPRO" was a shared account, but the password got changed so there isnt really a point in knowing the old password ;p
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Owl
(12-15-2018, 03:10 PM)Owl Wrote:

I don’t think this is yet implemented in the game. It would be interesting and more convenient to buy gold membership through coins, but most players know how to farm coins, so you’d have to make it at a reasonable price in coins.

There has also been talk on implementing Achievements in game, with this I think It’d  be interesting to see rewards such as gold membership, xp and or skins etc..

Nevertheless, also check out Agma.io/rewards.php You can get free rewards such as gold membership there!

yeah, u got a good point, u can farm coins, i did'nt notice that o:
i eat sumuri's :O