Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much are these Agar.io accounts worth?
Hi. I currently have 5 Agar.io accounts and I was wondering how much they are worth?

Account 1 - Lvl 22, 6,000 coins, 12 pages of skins
Account 2 - Lvl 25, 7,000 coins, 16 pages of skins
Account 3 - Lvl 20, 16,000 coins, 8 pages of skins
Account 4 - Lvl 21, 7,000 coins, 12 pages of skins
Account 5 - Lvl 12, 5,000 coins, 3 pages of skins

The first two accounts are about 6 months old and accounts 3 and 4 are about 3-4 months old. The last one is only about a month or two old.

Thanks!
(12-14-2018, 01:25 AM)bearblu Wrote: Hi. I currently have 5 Agar.io accounts and I was wondering how much they are worth?

The first two accounts are about 6 months old and accounts 3 and 4 are about 3-4 months old. The last one is only about a month or two old.

Thanks!

If they've stopped having much in the way of value to you... you can easily imagine that others are not likely to see it being that high. I had a lvl 90-something agar.io account that I haven't touched in over a year. "In pursuit of the Kraken skin (lvl 100)" wore off, and I just... no longer cared. I wanted to play where I knew the people, and could communicate with them. (enter agma.io)

There's no harm in trying, but some people have tried selling old agar.io accounts that were more developed, and had, I'm sad to say, no sign of success.

Look at it this way... If you're bowing out at Lvl 25-tops, think of all the time you didn't waste on playing the game!

I hope that you'll find a replacement game, where you can share the cameraderie of a group of people, to go along with the fun of a new game!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125
yea it's gonna be kinda haard getting any good price for those accounts tbh
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I would never buy an account (: Too much worrrrk
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-14-2018, 06:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 01:25 AM)bearblu Wrote: Hi. I currently have 5 Agar.io accounts and I was wondering how much they are worth?

Thanks!

If they've stopped having much in the way of value to you... you can easily imagine that others are not likely to see it being that high. I had a lvl 90-something agar.io account that I haven't touched in over a year. "In pursuit of the Kraken skin (lvl 100)" wore off, and I just... no longer cared. I wanted to play where I knew the people, and could communicate with them. (enter agma.io)

There's no harm in trying, but some people have tried selling old agar.io accounts that were more developed, and had, I'm sad to say, no sign of success.

Look at it this way... If you're bowing out at Lvl 25-tops, think of all the time you didn't waste on playing the game!

I hope that you'll find a replacement game, where you can share the cameraderie of a group of people, to go along with the fun of a new game!

Thanks. These days, I only play BR mode since that seems to be the only mode where solo players stand a good chance of winning. Pretty much the only time I play FFA is for doing the daily quests.

And yeah, at current prices, it doesn't really seem worth it to sell my accounts. Someone in another forum said they were worth about $1 each lol.
Those accounts could be worth something if they have any rare paid skins. Those weekly skin combo deals rarely repeat.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel

Thanks!

What is the highest level one that you have? I'm willing to pay 15 and go first on the matter if that's fine with you.
(12-20-2018, 07:22 PM)Waffle Cakes Wrote:

Thanks!

What is the highest level one that you have? I'm willing to pay 15 and go first on the matter if that's fine with you.
yikes
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
I'm sorry but you won't be able to sell these at all. Eventually if you give them away for free it's not really worth it either. If you are still a fanatic Agario player (yes, they still exist) you will get to level 25 in no time. Beginners won't think of buying an account which may have a higher level than their own account. More advanced players like most of the members on these forums probably have a higher level than just level 25. It just doesn't make sense to put effort and hope in trying to sell it as I can't think of a reasonable way for you to sell these. If it was that easy, don't you think a lot of people had already tried to sell their low leveled accounts?

The world of economics, business and marketing is a beautiful concept but Agario is not the place where you can make it. You better watch out Moneyclip won't get you to pay for their rare skins or weekly deals.