Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New powerups
I think you should add a powerup that is like a powerup that makes u invincible for 5 seconds. So if a huge guy is trying to trap you in a corner, you use a speed and an invincibility power to get out. To keep it under control, I think it should be really expensive, and a small limit, like 3 per day, and 5 per day for gold members. Also, they shouldn't be able to bought with real money in huge packs, or we will have powerup spammers using invincibility powers repeatedly, and would be no fun. This may sound stupid, or maybe you can do/add something to my idea to make it work. Please consider it, thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like Poison14FromAgma's post:
  • FilipCro125, YaGirlBantrr
(12-09-2018, 01:01 AM)Poison14FromAgma Wrote: I think you should add a powerup that is like a powerup that makes u invincible for 5 seconds. So if a huge guy is trying to trap you in a corner, you use a speed and an invincibility power to get out. To keep it under control, I think it should be really expensive, and a small limit, like 3 per day, and 5 per day for gold members. Also, they shouldn't be able to bought with real money in huge packs, or we will have powerup spammers using invincibility powers repeatedly, and would be no fun. This may sound stupid, or maybe you can do/add something to my idea to make it work. Please consider it, thanks.

To me, your idea sounds great but one but I think the invincibility should last for 2-3 seconds so its not too abusive. Now a days there are a lot of shared accounts like SOLOPRO, asdfjks, ect. so im not sure about the uses as well for the gold members other than sounds good! but its not up to me ;p
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(12-09-2018, 01:01 AM)Poison14FromAgma Wrote: I think you should add a powerup that is like a powerup that makes u invincible for 5 seconds. So if a huge guy is trying to trap you in a corner, you use a speed and an invincibility power to get out. To keep it under control, I think it should be really expensive, and a small limit, like 3 per day, and 5 per day for gold members. Also, they shouldn't be able to bought with real money in huge packs, or we will have powerup spammers using invincibility powers repeatedly, and would be no fun. This may sound stupid, or maybe you can do/add something to my idea to make it work. Please consider it, thanks.

Nice idea ya got there!!

Do ya maybe know what price it should be
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)