Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Reporting] B.....on....It (BNoobIt) Using bug to get Infinity Powerups!
Exclamation 
Hello, AgarioForums Staff!!!

I need to report a noob named as B......on......It (something like this trash nickname) that is using a bug  in Agma game systems to get a lot of powerups!!! Please, check Agma security game logs and the shit account of this virgin.

And please, for any noob that wants to defend it or defend this noob -> CRY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It was nice knowing you, BAN......on......It AHAHAHAHA LMAOOOOO
Thanks Great, Friends
[-] The following 2 users Like Glossybr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Poison14FromAgma
(12-08-2018, 11:33 PM)Glossybr Wrote:

I need to report a noob named as B......on......It (something like this trash nickname) that is using a bug  in Agma game systems to get a lot of powerups!!! Please, check Agma security game logs and the shit account of this virgin.

And please, for any noob that wants to defend it or defend this noob -> CRY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thanks Great, Friends
Are you sure of this? xD He could of just bought the abilities pack because ive seen people with 200+ recombs, speeds, ect. But dont you thing a bug is a bit of a stretch? I dunno. Hopefully we will find out eventually Smile

Nice pun btw
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Glossybr, run SPOT run
He uses A LOOOOOOOOOOOT OF powerups in one hour, outside the other days that he also used. No, it's impossible.
Sora, please, see the server logs and analyze this.
This noob was playing with me in FastSplit VirusFarm.

Thanks Great, Friends
I support this, B.....on....It ruins the game for people trying to have fun. he has infinite powers and portals and it is no fun, he doesn't stop until he has to go or until everyone leaves. B........on.....It will definetly not help the numbers of people playing agma. Angel Undecided
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poison14FromAgma's post:
  • Glossybr
(12-09-2018, 12:08 AM)Glossybr Wrote: He uses A LOOOOOOOOOOOT OF powerups in one hour, outside the other days that he also used. No, it's impossible.
Sora, please, see the server logs and analyze this.
This noob was playing with me in FastSplit VirusFarm.

This reminds me of Squid xD

(12-09-2018, 12:05 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:

Thanks Great, Friends
Are you sure of this? xD He could of just bought the abilities pack because ive seen people with 200+ recombs, speeds, ect. But dont you thing a bug is a bit of a stretch? I dunno. Hopefully we will find out eventually Smile

Nice pun btw

Ik one guy who HAD more than 2k speeds lol

(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora