Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect to NA servers
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the Supersonic and Battle Royale games on the North American server? I can connect to every other game mode, and I can connect to Supersonic on the EU server. I'm so confused.
(09-23-2018, 05:37 AM)briannan Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the Supersonic and Battle Royale games on the North American server? I can connect to every other game mode, and I can connect to Supersonic on the EU server. I'm so confused.

Yes, the SuperSonic NA server has had some... downtime. I'm not sure what is wrong, but thank you for letting people know!

I'm sure that Sora and his guys are trying to figure out what does it, but this may be one of those hard-to-find things, because this only happens now-and-again... and to my knowledge, they have been unable to reproduce the problem.

I was unaware of Battle Royale being an issue though, I'm sure @Sora will look into that as well!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-23-2018, 05:37 AM)briannan Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the Supersonic and Battle Royale games on the North American server? I can connect to every other game mode, and I can connect to Supersonic on the EU server. I'm so confused.

There were quite a few servers, that were having trouble connecting. All i can offer for the time being is just to wait patiently for @Sora to fix the issue.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I also cant connect to Crazy Asia and Giga but Im sure that its gonna be fixed soon
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)