Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my account is blocked.
Information 
Has anyone had problems signing in to their account? If I try it doesn't go through. If I try to play without signing in it kicks me out. It only works in "Incognito" page and that seems fishy to me. any help would be helpful. Thank you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cubensis's post:
  • moises sedon, neutrum
yes, I have. When I log into my account, the popup with potions xp, coins etc.. is missing and when i enter the arena its like starting from guest mode. Sent emails and they said they updated to a newer version and that it would be fixed, it hasnt. Cleared browsing, tried different browser. I was able to log in and play this morning for awhile but not able to since.
(12-05-2018, 05:28 AM)BOMBS AWAY Wrote: yes, I have. When I log into my account, the popup with potions xp, coins etc.. is missing and when i enter the arena its like starting from guest mode. Sent emails and they said they updated to a newer version and that it would be fixed, it hasnt. Cleared browsing, tried different browser. I was able to log in and play this morning for awhile but not able to since.

I haven't heard of any problems such as this so far, but if it has anything to do with game updates, I'm sure that someone will try to make sure your accounts get fixed up.

Could I suggest that you both talk to @Sora about this?

And I'd appreciate being kept up-to-date as well. If there's two of you, chances are fairly good that there's others as well.

It's weird though, because many game updates are announced, and I haven't heard of any recent changes, other than new servers being added, which isn't a change in the game itself.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I think they’re talking about agario. I did hear players complaining about issues like this on reddit.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(12-06-2018, 01:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I think they’re talking about agario. I did hear players complaining about issues like this on reddit.

OK, thanks ShadowFox! That would definitely explain my confusion. I'm gklad that you're still around, keeping us informed of the outside(-agma) picture!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!