Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Idea that would be safer for this community
Lightbulb 
Hey everyone! I just came up with the wonderful idea that would make this community even more safe for everyone to not be concern about anymore. It's basically called, " Autoban ", An autoban is an ability where you can ban a player that is disobeying the rules but when they create a bunch of account incredibly quick, you can use the autoban to ban those accounts fast as possible in 1 second and prohibit that player from creating a new account. This should be a very wonderful idea for the community just to be safer.

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 17, 2021
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • solo_player123
The idea is good, the hard part would be to figure out the code to identify those who should be auto-banned. I guess Sora worked on that already, to try to get rid of the spam bots... But if they have different IPs then it's difficult, or even impossible.
[-] The following 2 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(01-17-2021, 07:58 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey everyone! I just came up with the wonderful idea that would make this community even more safe for everyone to not be concern about anymore. It's basically called, " Autoban ", An autoban is an ability where you can ban a player that is disobeying the rules but when they create a bunch of account incredibly quick, you can use the autoban to ban those accounts fast as possible in 1 second and prohibit that player from creating a new account. This should be a very wonderful idea for the community just to be safer.

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

January 17, 20
well I don't think ur idea will work out.....as if agmers get this power...there will no acc left to ban.....sora can hardly do is put auto ban I don't know like bot or something...which automatically bann acc if people cuss then the limit to ban....and such more rules.......also about ACC's....I think it support non spenders and give a good experience of spam to them...this is wht they call alts...make a bit more accs to spam more then 9-9....well this idea isn't even called an idea...sorry
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369