Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ideas
play agma.io with gamepad (joystick)
I have already tried with a special program
was hard but it was very interesting play with joystick
i don't know how you can do it to play with the joystick but i think it would be interesting
(01-20-2021, 12:32 PM)REAL_Legend Wrote: play agma.io with gamepad (joystick)
i don't know how you can do it to play with the joystick but i think it would be interesting

I dont think there is space for the joypad in mobile
siince the controls are in the right and the chat is on the left!
Idk what program you are talking about ,can you plz post the link over here!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

He is talking about this:

[Image: ImgW.ashx?fd=f3&cd=MA600a1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • fisa
(01-20-2021, 02:37 PM)fisa Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 12:32 PM)REAL_Legend Wrote: play agma.io with gamepad (joystick)

I dont think there is space for the joypad in mobile
siince the controls are in the right and the chat is on the left!
Idk what program you are talking about ,can you plz post the link over here!
Firstly i downloaded the program.secondly i downloaded two programs (the name is jmouse and joytokey).
third here are links where you can download these programs https://jmouse.en.lo4d.com/windows and https://joytokey.net/en/

I bet @Squirrel remembers playing games with joysticks.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
I bet he still has an old Atari Joystick Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
(01-22-2021, 02:55 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
I bet @Squirrel remembers playing games with joysticks.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Of course I remember joysticks! (lol)

The big ones were great!

When they miniaturized them, and put them on laptops, THEN I became so annoyed. I wouldn't use a laptop with one of those tiny joysticks. I'd tell the guy, "You want me to use that, get a real keyboard and a real mouse, and connect it to a real monitor. Then try asking me again."

(01-22-2021, 10:56 AM)Redfox Wrote: I bet he still has an old Atari Joystick Wink

I never owned an Atari. Someone offered to give me one, and I didn't want it.

But I had a good friend who owned one, and we would play games all weekend long.  It drove his wife bananas!

I did initially keep all that stuff... Chip I through like Chip X!V are still in my ex-wife's basement somewhere. But none of them mean anything to me anymore.

I had a couple of nice Apple's too. One had a 1 MB RAM drive card that I really loved, because I could recompile a machine language project in about 8 seconds flat! And, the 1Mb was the equivalent of about 8 floppy disks worth of data, so really, it felt like the first Solid State drive would have felt.

I had another Apple that some hardware junkie had pored over, and it was basically 8 Apple's in one, with 8 banks of memory 'in line' with each other.

That was particularly amazing for 'cracking' things, by suddenly generating an interrupt, switching the active code execution to a totally different bank, copying data from one bank to another.... It was a lot of fun.

But just the same, I'm glad I'll never have to look at it again. LOL!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
Yeah, that well be very instresting im kinda good on joy sticks, but i dont really like playing joysticks anymore i bet @Squirrel is a legend at it.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel