Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crazy Splitrun
Hello guys, I just recently started my channel. I've been doing so many livestreams & giveaways, it was time to upload my first video. So here you go guys. Hope you guys like the gameplay! 
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfriALwX3mE&t
** GIVEAWAY** 
I am giving away Gold Membership (1 month)
1. Join our discord server : https://discord.me/ui-from-agma
2. Go to #giveaways & read the recent post
(11-29-2018, 12:23 AM)Azari Wrote: Hello guys, I just recently started my channel. I've been doing so many livestreams & giveaways, it was time to upload my first video. So here you go guys. Hope you guys like the gameplay! 
** GIVEAWAY** 

Interesting video!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I agree Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(11-29-2018, 01:16 AM)Owl Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 12:23 AM)Azari Wrote: Hello guys, I just recently started my channel. I've been doing so many livestreams & giveaways, it was time to upload my first video. So here you go guys. Hope you guys like the gameplay! 
** GIVEAWAY** 

Interesting video!

Mmm what do you mean ?? Is it bad ...?
If a video isn't interesting it's bad. I think it was a compliment. My only advice is spend some time editing. Explain to the viewer what you were feeling either with video editing or adding emojis or something. Raw footage of a game is the first step, take it to the next level.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
(11-29-2018, 06:15 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: If a video isn't interesting it's bad. I think it was a compliment. My only advice is spend some time editing. Explain to the viewer what you were feeling either with video editing or adding emojis or something. Raw footage of a game is the first step, take it to the next level.

Ah okay , thanks. Yeah, well I just got a new editing software & I hope I can do better than the last videos i've made. Anyways thanks again
[-] The following 2 users Like Azari's post:
  • FilipCro125, run SPOT run
(11-30-2018, 02:15 AM)Azari Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 06:15 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: If a video isn't interesting it's bad. I think it was a compliment. My only advice is spend some time editing. Explain to the viewer what you were feeling either with video editing or adding emojis or something. Raw footage of a game is the first step, take it to the next level.

Ah okay , thanks. Yeah, well I just got a new editing software & I hope I can do better than the last videos i've made. Anyways thanks again

just gonna put it out there that if anyone is trying to get into digital arts, Linux is your friend... the free software is what they build the paid software off of, the security is unbeatable, and it is super easy to install... look into ubuntu studio or linux mint with kdenlive, krita, inkscape and gimp  (ubuntu and mint are both great free operating systems). All of the software is free, and safe. kdenlive, krita, inkscape and gimp will all run on windows for free as well...no need to switch operating systems. dont gotta be rich to play with pixlels
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-30-2018, 07:30 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 02:15 AM)Azari Wrote:

just gonna put it out there that if anyone is trying to get into digital arts, Linux is your friend... the free software is what they build the paid software off of, the security is unbeatable, and it is super easy to install... look into ubuntu studio or linux mint with kdenlive, krita, inkscape and gimp  (ubuntu and mint are both great free operating systems). All of the software is free, and safe. kdenlive, krita, inkscape and gimp will all run on windows for free as well...no need to switch operating systems. dont gotta be rich to play with pixlels

What about free editing software that works on mac>
like for example gimp won't work on mac for me
i've tried again and again but nope.
do you have any ideas?
like for editing sotware like gimp and also an editing software for vids that's free.
LOL
Im broke af. XD
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I just use anything that is free or what I find Wink
Im bad at find things like that LOl
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Same thats why I look on youtube (:
(11-30-2018, 12:41 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I just use anything that is free or what I find Wink

same xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(11-30-2018, 11:00 AM)JruGo Wrote: What about free editing software that works on mac>
like for example gimp won't work on mac for me
i've tried again and again but nope.
do you have any ideas?
like for editing sotware like gimp and also an editing software for vids that's free.
LOL
Im broke af. XD

You should be able to run Gimp on a Mac. Because a Mac, since OSX (OS 10) is now a UNIX-based system. It was based on FreeBSD. And Apple hired the lead developer of FreeBSD.

Gimp is as old as the hills -- I used it more than 20 years ago!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
all of those programs will run on os x
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post: