Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sos! guys, gotta read it
my account is been hacked lately, username:xmaster

why i log into my acc, it says "your account is allready logged in, maybe in other tabs"
but i checked my brownser and tabs, their's nothing in it.

i spend over 100 dolars on agma.io.

pls guy, pls fix this thankyou very much who ever fix this.

more info about my account:
i'm gold 
username:xmaster
coins:i'm not over 1 mill coins, if i am over 1 mill, maybe the hacker give me coins or something
wearables:evil horn,thug life cap,thug life smoke, thug life glass's
friends:teambou2,lolsad, and lot lot more, becasue i forgot,
powerups i have now:couple rec and couple speed, 2or 3 portals, 1 spawn virus and 1 spawn mother cell

this tells you that i am xmaster

answer me guys

and this guy named thug life use all of my money and by bots

and now i cant log into my acc

help, i really need help

and i just check my acc, i lost all my 10 mill and all the and nobody is helping me
i eat sumuri's :O
(11-25-2018, 03:51 AM)xmaster Wrote: my account is been hacked lately, username:xmaster

why i log into my acc, it says "your account is allready logged in, maybe in other tabs"

i'm gold 
coins:i'm not over 1 mill coins, if i am over 1 mill, maybe the hacker give me coins or something
powerups i have now:couple rec and couple speed, 2or 3 portals, 1 spawn virus and 1 spawn mother cell

answer me guys

help, i really need help

and i just check my acc, i lost all my 10 mill and all the and nobody is helping me

Contact Sora about this situation, It has happened to me before but all it took was a simple password change
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
(11-25-2018, 04:55 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 03:51 AM)xmaster Wrote: my account is been hacked lately, username:xmaster

i'm gold 

answer me guys

help, i really need help

Contact Sora about this situation, It has happened to me before but all it took was a simple password change

how about the 10 mill coins, i spend like 40 dollars, and now it becomes 0 coins

and, how do u send message to sora?
I can tell you how to PM him. At the top left of your screen there is what looks like a gear (settings) Click on it and once you do another menu will pop up and on the left side of the screen under messenger click compose. In the recipients you search for "Sora" add in a subject, and start start typing your message.

By the way if you spent 40 dollars on coins you wouldn't end up with 10 million coins but rather 5.4 million coins.

How would you know that your coins are at 0 if you haven't been on your account at all? I think you must have meant what you do when or if it becomes 0 coins? But in the first text you said you didn't have over a million coins so i'm not sure wither to believe it at this point but that's just my opinion.

If you do get a password change I would keep the password to yourself to stay out of trouble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
I tried to respond to your last thread about this before you deleted it.
@Sora can look at your account to see if there's been a suspicious transfer of funds or weird activity.
That said, most hacks are social hacks. Be wary of anyone trying to get your passwords for any reason. I'm willing to bet if you think about it you know who has your account.
If you honestly believe you've been brute force hacked then your password isn't strong enough...use a better password.
Good luck with your issue, I hope you can regain your belongings! As @YaGirlBantrr said be careful with your passwords!
(If you want to message @Sora just click the red name)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr

i'm gold 

~more info about you snipped~

Mopst of what needs to be said, already has been. COntact Sora and request a password change.

Choose a better password this time, anc check the way that you make passwords... make sure you:
  • Passwords should be at least 8 characters long, and have a mix of upper & lower case, digits, and special characters;
  • Never re-use passwords; (Some of your friends/acquaintances may run a site that saves passwords in a readable form.)
  • Do not base your password around dictionary words or names/etc.; and
  • Tell no-one any of your passwords, because we tend to pick our passwords the same sort of way.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-25-2018, 06:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

i'm gold 

Mopst of what needs to be said, already has been. COntact Sora and request a password change.

Choose a better password this time, anc check the way that you make passwords... make sure you:
  • Passwords should be at least 8 characters long, and have a mix of upper & lower case, digits, and special characters;
  • Never re-use passwords; (Some of your friends/acquaintances may run a site that saves passwords in a readable form.)
  • Tell no-one any of your passwords, because we tend to pick our passwords the same sort of way.
how about my 10 mill coins, just wasted and use 50 dollars to buy it again?

(11-25-2018, 10:23 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 06:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

i'm gold 

how about my 10 mill coins, just wasted and use 50 dollars to buy it again?

and now i can't even log into my acc, i can't, it says your account is allready log in, so i guess i can't have the coins back, my level and it is all wasted, no level no nothing
(11-25-2018, 10:23 AM)xmaster Wrote: how about my 10 mill coins, just wasted and use 50 dollars to buy it again?

---

and now i can't even log into my acc, i can't, it says your account is allready log in, so i guess i can't have the coins back, my level and it is all wasted, no level no nothing

Once your password is changed, then only you will be able to log into your account again.

I have 15M coins. I could talk to Sora about donating some back to you?

But really, basically all password issues end up being the end-user's own fault. If you end up losing money, I'm very sorry for you, but perhaps better that it happen now, rather than 10-20 years from now with your bank acct, where you could find someone used $4000 of your line of credit, and has been cleaning out the balance of your savings acct.

Drop me a line when you get your account back, and we'll see how many nuts I am willing to part with. ~grins~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(11-25-2018, 12:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 10:23 AM)xmaster Wrote: how about my 10 mill coins, just wasted and use 50 dollars to buy it again?

---

Once your password is changed, then only you will be able to log into your account again.

But really, basically all password issues end up being the end-user's own fault. If you end up losing money, I'm very sorry for you, but perhaps better that it happen now, rather than 10-20 years from now with your bank acct, where you could find someone used $4000 of your line of credit, and has been cleaning out the balance of your savings acct.

Drop me a line when you get your account back, and we'll see how many nuts I am willing to part with. ~grins~
thank you for donating if you can, i send sora like 4 messages but he/she won't answer me, that's bad Sad((
(11-25-2018, 12:21 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 12:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

---

thank you for donating if you can, i send sora like 4 messages but he/she won't answer me, that's bad Sad((
Sora eventually gets to PM's you just have to be patient
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Sora
(11-25-2018, 12:21 PM)xmaster Wrote: thank you for donating if you can, i send sora like 4 messages but he/she won't answer me, that's bad Sad((

He's busier than a rooster in a henhouse.

Don't worry, it will take awhile, but he'll get to you!
Fight the Good Fight
It's maybe not the right place to say that but it's not he first time that an Agma account is "hacked". I do not think it's the fault of game security but most of agma users. (obvious in fact)

I think make a kind of pop up (who pop when you dead like for videos-sharing) whose prevent you about how to have a good password, keep your password would be a good thing. In my opinion it's not normal to see every weeks a guy who say "I lost my account how can I retrieve it ?"
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(11-25-2018, 02:26 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 12:21 PM)xmaster Wrote: thank you for donating if you can, i send sora like 4 messages but he/she won't answer me, that's bad Sad((

He's busier than a rooster in a henhouse.

Don't worry, it will take awhile, but he'll get to you!

help me squirrel, i just got 15 speed and 15 rec from x insta yesterday, and today it's fking gone, omg, is this sora isn't gonna reply me i'm gonna lose everything, it's been 5 day's, @Sora still send back me nothing

i'm certainly going to lose everything
pls help me!!!!

agma.io is my best game, and now i can't play it.
i think we should give a warning or ban the player who's stealing stuff.
(11-26-2018, 09:18 AM)xmaster Wrote: help me squirrel, i just got 15 speed and 15 rec from x insta yesterday, and today it's fking gone, omg, is this sora isn't gonna reply me i'm gonna lose everything, it's been 5 day's, @Sora still send back me nothing

pls help me!!!!

I would if I could, but I can't. Only Sora can change a game password.

He's a busy guy! I'm sure he has a regular job so that he can pay the bills at home. The extra costs it takes to run this game for us, and these Forums, that's all extra. It's not as if Agma makes him a rich guy who can hire staff to help out the people who lost their passwords.

You just have to wait.
Fight the Good Fight
(11-26-2018, 09:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 09:18 AM)xmaster Wrote: help me squirrel, i just got 15 speed and 15 rec from x insta yesterday, and today it's fking gone, omg, is this sora isn't gonna reply me i'm gonna lose everything, it's been 5 day's, @Sora still send back me nothing

pls help me!!!!

I would if I could, but I can't. Only Sora can change a game password.

He's a busy guy! I'm sure he has a regular job so that he can pay the bills at home. The extra costs it takes to run this game for us, and these Forums, that's all extra. It's not as if Agma makes him a rich guy who can hire staff to help out the people who lost their passwords.

You just have to wait.

k thank you