can you farm power ups?
can you farm power ups? 

i am so curious about this!!!
      i am poor

pls tell me can or can not
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Owl
Yes u can xD, if u want to farm em then I think Popsplit Paradise is best for that lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(11-07-2018, 01:25 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Yes u can xD, if u want to farm em then I think PopsplitParadise is best for that lol

but how? 

w to virus or something?
Powerups spawn randomly on the map, Filip want to means that it's easier to find them on Popsplit Paradise. You just have to go in the secret room (bottom left of the map). Each 2 minutes one kind of powerups will spawn.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
(11-07-2018, 06:20 PM)Owl Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 01:22 PM)xmaster Wrote: can you farm power ups? 

i am poor

Yes! You can, just find a gold brick in one of the servers, whether that’s Supersonic, Popsplit Paradise, and or Gigantic. I recommend you have a good amount of mass to stay alive keep getting coins from the gold brick!
Best of luck(: Also Welcome to the forums.
he was talking about powerups not coins LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiEQCfSlAA 
@xmaster copy and paste this link in a new tab and watch it, it will show you how to farm powerups!

(11-07-2018, 05:27 PM)7shoes Wrote: Powerups spawn randomly on the map, Filip want to means that it's easier to find them on Popsplit Paradise. You just have to go in the secret room (bottom left of the map). Each 2 minutes one kind of powerups will spawn.

it works on every server dawg.
Crazy servers as well 
@FilipCro125
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Lol, I know, but try to farm powerups in a server where there are 125 players at least. :lennyface: @JruGo
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-08-2018, 11:02 AM)7shoes Wrote: Lol, I know, but try to farm powerups in a server where there are 125 players at least. :lennyface: @JruGo

Why though?
Why does there need to be more people?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Fiouuuuu

In a server like Crazy there is often 125 players on, in the same time, so it's more hard to take the powerups than in a server like Popsplit Paradise or Supersonic where there is less players. (around 15)

- Italiano boi
(11-08-2018, 12:25 PM)JruGo Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 11:02 AM)7shoes Wrote: Lol, I know, but try to farm powerups in a server where there are 125 players at least. :lennyface: @JruGo

Why though?
Why does there need to be more people?

I think he was being sarcastic! Wink

(11-07-2018, 01:22 PM)xmaster Wrote: can you farm power ups? 

i am poor

As some have said, every server has powerups. It's possible that some types of servers get more powerups than others -- I'm niot too sure about that.

Mostly, the powerups spwn at regular intervals in the secret room(s).

So the fewer players there are, and the more secret rooms, the better, in all likelihood?

I', just not sure if perhaps some servers spawn new powerups every 5 minutes, while others do it in maybe 8 mins or something. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Yea as squirrel mentioned above^
each server spawns powerups in different time intervals, (While i do think that 8 mins is a little too long, it would be accurate to say that some servers spawn powerups every 5 mins.)
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
(11-07-2018, 05:27 PM)7shoes Wrote: Powerups spawn randomly on the map, Filip want to means that it's easier to find them on Popsplit Paradise. You just have to go in the secret room (bottom left of the map). Each 2 minutes one kind of powerups will spawn.

but you need coins to buy powerups!

xDD
@xmaster

Ho God...

You asked if you can FARM POWERUPS. Not coins. I answered you that you can found powerups on the map. So, YOU CAN farm'powerups.

But you also can farm coins whit the gold brick.

- Italiano boi
(11-09-2018, 09:21 AM)xmaster Wrote:

xDD

Oh well, emm... if ya want to farm coins then here is how to do it:

1. Get freeze,fast feed and if u want u can get macro split or bots for faster farming (if ur buying bots then dont buy the most expensive ones lol (that is if ur not planing to farm for a whole day), I think pack of 40 bots is okay)
2. Go to some server with a golden bar, my recommendation is to go to Supersonic servers(go to the one that has less players)
3. Collect some mass (in supersonic at least 7k-9k)
4. Start feeding the golden bar, best way to do it is to split into many pieces next to golden bar and then freeze, after you freeze you can start feeding it

And I guess thats it xD

(11-09-2018, 01:02 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

xDD

1. Get freeze,fast feed and if u want u can get macro split or bots for faster farming (if ur buying bots then dont buy the most expensive ones lol (that is if ur not planing to farm for a whole day), I think pack of 40 bots is okay)
2. Go to some server with a golden bar, my recommendation is to go to Supersonic servers(go to the one that has less players)
4. Start feeding the golden bar, best way to do it is to split into many pieces next to golden bar and then freeze, after you freeze you can start feeding it

And I guess thats it xD
Golen bick.
lmao
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
(11-09-2018, 02:12 PM)JruGo Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 01:02 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

xDD

And I guess thats it xD
Golen bick.
lmao

Yea yea yea, I was actually wondering before I posted that post should I say golden brick or golden bar xD, and some ma instinct told me to say golden bar although I also normally say golden brick lol