Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW type of server?
I've released this a couple of times here ad threr but never on these forums.
i'd love to know that you all think about this!  Big Grin
I literally just had a really cool idea.[Image: lightbulb.png]

Basically, if you want to have a direct competition/war (for fun ofc) with a specific someone or with a specific group of people, it's near impossible without it being in favour of one person over the other.
So, I was hoping you look into this and create some sort of servers where this is possible, for example, 1vs1 or 3vs3 etc..
I personally think this will create interest in people joining clans, and thus further promote the game, because when it's seen that the game has a really cool function where people can join clans and war against others then it will become something that people can engage in, while finding another way to enjoy the game.
For example, fortnite playground mode, allows you to 1vs1 your friends, or even have 2vs2's etc's.
Another good example is gota.io.
gota has a server where it's easy to play 1vs1 or 2vs2, and I think that goes up to 6vs6 or something along those lines.
I hope that this idea can be implemented.
I don't know if you can see it but this will really create a limtless amount of possibilities for agma.[Image: rolleyes.png]
Thanks for taking the time to read this[Image: biggrin.png],
JruGo
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JruGo's post:
  • 7shoes
Well I proposed a server like this many months ago but it had not be really saw by users so maybe more luck whit your.
Anyway I will complete your post whit some idea of my all one (http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55464)

When you say a groupe it means that we will be able to create a private party where we will can invite our friends, right?
Maybe not in a first time but it can be a good thing yeah.

I suppose that we will can't use bots, better in my opinion. And for items will it be the same thing? Maybe a setting to remove "items" before start a new game can be cool, or make 2 servers, one where you can use items and one where you can't.

What will be the virus Physic? For my part virus that you can divide will be the best way. And they will pop you normally. (like in the old agar.io game)

I do not have much to say, if you have some other proposition. Say it. Wink
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
Oh yea yea, I saw this in gota lol. Although I have never played it,  I saw it on yt and it looks like a lot of fun. It would be pretty nice to have it xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(11-06-2018, 02:41 PM)7shoes Wrote: Well I proposed a server like this many months ago but it had not be really saw by users so maybe more luck whit your.
Anyway I will complete your post whit some idea of my all one (http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55464)

When you say a groupe it means that we will be able to create a private party where we will can invite our friends, right?
Maybe not in a first time but it can be a good thing yeah.

I suppose that we will can't use bots, better in my opinion. And for items will it be the same thing? Maybe a setting to remove "items" before start a new game can be cool, or make 2 servers, one where you can use items and one where you can't.

What will be the virus Physic? For my part virus that you can divide will be the best way. And they will pop you normally. (like in the old agar.io game)

I do not have much to say, if you have some other proposition. Say it. Wink
Awesome idea's keeep 'em coming
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
(11-06-2018, 12:42 PM)JruGo Wrote: I've released this a couple of times here ad threr but never on these forums.

Basically, if you want to have a direct competition/war (for fun ofc) with a specific someone or with a specific group of people, it's near impossible without it being in favour of one person over the other.
So, I was hoping you look into this and create some sort of servers where this is possible, for example, 1vs1 or 3vs3 etc..
I personally think this will create interest in people joining clans, and thus further promote the game, because when it's seen that the game has a really cool function where people can join clans and war against others then it will become something that people can engage in, while finding another way to enjoy the game.
For example, fortnite playground mode, allows you to 1vs1 your friends, or even have 2vs2's etc's.
gota has a server where it's easy to play 1vs1 or 2vs2, and I think that goes up to 6vs6 or something along those lines.
I don't know if you can see it but this will really create a limtless amount of possibilities for agma.[Image: rolleyes.png]
JruGo
i thikns this is idea best better , , and i thinks , agma.io cant create Some clan , every clan have 30 people 
, every clan have a name  , every name no cant repety , later , evey need skills , 1 moths later, who have more skills , To clan Sora give clan 1m coins , for people !!
(12-11-2018, 07:37 PM)LEADER Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 12:42 PM)JruGo Wrote: I've released this a couple of times here ad threr but never on these forums.

JruGo
i thikns this is idea best better , , and i thinks , agma.io cant create Some clan , every clan have 30 people 
, every clan have a name  , every name no cant repety , later , evey need skills , 1 moths later, who have more skills , To clan Sora give clan 1m coins , for people !!
i think you got a little carried away there LOL
1 mill coins lmfao.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
(12-11-2018, 10:00 PM)JruGo Wrote:

JruGo
1 mill coins lmfao.
I, , totally,  agree with, him, this is idea best ever omg ((:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(12-11-2018, 10:00 PM)JruGo Wrote:

JruGo
1 mill coins lmfao.
lmao Xdd , ithinks its best idea of Agma lmao Big Grin
I have a new idea ! This idea is related to North America.  Of course, this server already exists, I just want to add it! This is a solo battle royale . Just , on Europa This server is there, but in North America it is not there.  Sad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heart        Thanks for attention!         Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes DOGLOVER100's post:
  • FilipCro125
(12-12-2018, 04:11 PM)DOGLOVER100 Wrote: I have a new idea ! This idea is related to North America.  Of course, this server already exists, I just want to add it! This is a solo battle royale . Just , on Europa This server is there, but in North America it is not there.  Sad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heart        Thanks for attention!         Heart

say what dude?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
(12-12-2018, 04:11 PM)DOGLOVER100 Wrote: I have a new idea ! This idea is related to North America.  Of course, this server already exists, I just want to add it! This is a solo battle royale . Just , on Europa This server is there, but in North America it is not there.  Sad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heart        Thanks for attention!         Heart

In my opinion I think just because it says solo in the front doesnt mean people still wont team. I dont think there is a reason to add the server to the game unless theres a way to prevent that (which I dont think there is) nice idea though. Smile
the the 'solo' title doesnt really mean that you gon' actually be in a server with soloists so maybe das just something that you want to see happen, but unfortunately issa diffucultThough i'm sure Sora has given it thoughts.. asf to make it happen.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Agreed Smile