Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW type of server?
(12-12-2018, 04:11 PM)DOGLOVER100 Wrote: I have a new idea ! This idea is related to North America.  Of course, this server already exists, I just want to add it! This is a solo battle royale . Just , on Europa This server is there, but in North America it is not there.  Sad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Heart        Thanks for attention!         Heart

In my opinion I think just because it says solo in the front doesnt mean people still wont team. I dont think there is a reason to add the server to the game unless theres a way to prevent that (which I dont think there is) nice idea though. Smile
[Image: image0.gif?width=400&height=200]
the the 'solo' title doesnt really mean that you gon' actually be in a server with soloists so maybe das just something that you want to see happen, but unfortunately issa diffucultThough i'm sure Sora has given it thoughts.. asf to make it happen.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Agreed Smile
[Image: image0.gif?width=400&height=200]

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.