Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to solosplit?
The first thing that everyone needs to know about solosplits is:
IT ONLY WORKS ON SOME SERVERS.
This is mostly because of every server having different physics, in terms of how they work, but also because not every server enable you to do a solosplit, because they don't give you permission to use the 'z' macro split key, OR the ability to hold the 'w' key and use it as macro feed.
Let me go into more details on how to do solosplits;
1st - it only works on giant or gigantic servers. That's something that you cannot bypass.
        One reason that it only works on gigantic servers is because of the self-feed being 100% efficient, That means if you continuously feed                against a wall for a while, to have the mass go back into you, you will gain the same mass you lose, however on some other servers, for              example, crazy servers, this is not the same, because self-feed is not as efficient, so when u do that you will lose all of you mass over some          time.
2nd - Now that you know what servers it works on, let's get down to how we actually do a solo trick;
         You need to be at least 10k mass to do it. (10,000 mass)
         To start off, feed towards a direction (so hold w in the direction you want to solo split)
         after 1-2 seconds of hold 'w' press 'z' as many times as possible at within a second.
This is known as a solo split, of course, don't try it on someone bigger than you  Rolleyes
Another thing that you guys need to note; solo tricks do not work if you have lag. There's no way to do a solo split with lag. In a short time i will make another thread to explain how to minimize lag, so don't worry too much.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 4 users Like JruGo's post:
  • Owl , Poison14FromAgma, Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(11-06-2018, 12:30 PM)JruGo Wrote: The first thing that everyone needs to know about solosplits is:
IT ONLY WORKS ON SOME SERVERS.
This is mostly because of every server having different physics, in terms of how they work, but also because not every server enable you to do a solosplit, because they don't give you permission to use the 'z' macro split key, OR the ability to hold the 'w' key and use it as macro feed.
Let me go into more details on how to do solosplits;
1st - it only works on giant or gigantic servers. That's something that you cannot bypass.
        One reason that it only works on gigantic servers is because of the self-feed being 100% efficient, That means if you continuously feed                against a wall for a while, to have the mass go back into you, you will gain the same mass you lose, however on some other servers, for              example, crazy servers, this is not the same, because self-feed is not as efficient, so when u do that you will lose all of you mass over some          time.
2nd - Now that you know what servers it works on, let's get down to how we actually do a solo trick;
         You need to be at least 10k mass to do it. (10,000 mass)
         To start off, feed towards a direction (so hold w in the direction you want to solo split)
         after 1-2 seconds of hold 'w' press 'z' as many times as possible at within a second.
This is known as a solo split, of course, don't try it on someone bigger than you  Rolleyes
Another thing that you guys need to note; solo tricks do not work if you have lag. There's no way to do a solo split with lag. In a short time i will make another thread to explain how to minimize lag, so don't worry too much.

This is a great thread! Yes on servers solo splits, can be a bit tricky do to different settings in different servers, but none the less that’s what makes it fun! The ability to do different kinds of splits in different servers. As for minimizing lag issues, if your running any scripts, and or extensions, in my opinion you should disable this! Most people do this, so they can fast feed, fast split, not knowing that gold membership allows you to do that without any of the issues.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JruGo
Thx Dawg.
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
If only I were good at the game O:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(11-22-2018, 05:39 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: If only I were good at the game O:

if only :O
LOL jk.
I'm more of a crazy server player myself, lmao, tbh i'd prolly learn more about gigantic servers from u than anyone else.
So all due respect Big Grin
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
lolol I usually just play x insta maybe a bit of crazy and giant
lmao i've mainly only seen u play on what's it called... uh Gigantic
I think ur like top 3 on the leaderboard as well no?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Ohhh yeah. I played gigantic 3 because it was new and I wanted to be first to make a new highscore which i did achieve but other people ended up beating it anyways Smile
(11-23-2018, 01:27 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Ohhh yeah. I played gigantic 3 because it was new and I wanted to be first to make a new highscore which i did achieve but other people ended up beating it anyways Smile

LOL that's a rip
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Yeah thats for sure xD now im placed number 5 i think

wait no number 6 oof
LMAOOO ripp
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Now im number 11 xD
LOL RIIIIIP