Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for clan
I am playing agar since it become famous that means 2 years. I was in a lot of clans like hearts;slayer;zt;. I stopped playing like 4-5 mounts ago now i wanna come back becouse there is nothing else to play. I prefer EU clan.And please 18+ only if there are still players above 18.
Well you should go on the disoord, you will have more chnace to find one. You can find the link in-game.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
(10-19-2018, 02:25 PM)Something Wrote: I am playing agar since it become famous that means 2 years. I was in a lot of clans like hearts;slayer;zt;. I stopped playing like 4-5 mounts ago now i wanna come back becouse there is nothing else to play. I prefer EU clan.And please 18+ only if there are still players above 18.

Hey I recently just made a clan and am looking for new members and co leaders for 『₦ØV₳』Clan might change the name if you are interested in joining join the discord
https://discord.gg/7m7zPXW