Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something about a link
Hello,
I would like to know if someone knows how to code a script or a "bot" to find special words link on a forum.
I explain : a friend challenged me to find a special link on a forum, he gave me many tips but I can't find this link. There is around 60 000 post on this forum so even whit the tips it's a bit hard.
Well I though it was probably possible to make a bot whose can find all the post whose contains a link and create a file whit all what it  has been found.

But there is one problem, the link can be on a picture, in a word and other. (BBC code) I do not know if it's possible to make something whose find all the picture and word swhose contains a link (in my mind it should be possible but maybe it's more hard to do lol)

So if you know how, can you explain me?
It's a forumactif forum, maybe it will help you.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • Sarah123, Zeroone
(10-15-2018, 07:26 PM)7shoes Wrote: Hello,
I would like to know if someone knows how to code a script or a "bot" to find special words link on a forum.
I explain : a friend challenged me to find a special link on a forum, he gave me many tips but I can't find this link. There is around 60 000 post on this forum so even whit the tips it's a bit hard.
Well I though it was probably possible to make a bot whose can find all the post whose contains a link and create a file whit all what it  has been found.

But there is one problem, the link can be on a picture, in a word and other. (BBC code) I do not know if it's possible to make something whose find all the picture and word swhose contains a link (in my mind it should be possible but maybe it's more hard to do lol)

So if you know how, can you explain me?
It's a forumactif forum, maybe it will help you.

I guess what you're looking for, would be described as a "web crawler" -- no, not SpiderMan, but more like the bot that Google unleashes on the world, trying to find every last link that exists.

But Google's bot assumes that links worthy of going to are advertised somehow. It starts by examining DNS tables, and discovers as many legitimate TLD addresses as possible, including every domain name that exists, and browses to every top page. From there, it looks for links within each site, to discover more.

Alas, if someone is NOT trying to advertise a link, it can still exist! It may be as simple as a company with "hidden pages" on their corporate web server (you can view it, if you know the complete address, but otherwise there's no way to know what that address is), to entire domain names (ie: 'the dark web') that they don't wish advertised, and even hidden pages on any single server that runs Apache/some other server-side WEB service. You could even have to know the specific IP address, and then know the full name of the page from there.

To sum, your task is daunting, and if someone doesn't want you to see a page, it's very easy to arrange, using a variety iof different methods.

You could spend a lot of time coding something, and never find what you were looking for.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 7 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt, FilipCro125, Maribel, Mark anthony, Sarah123, yukichan, Zeroone
I see no mention of money anywhere. Count me out. I code either for me or for money, but I don't code for free.
[-] The following 4 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Maribel, Mark anthony, Sarah123, Zeroone
Tongue 
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL!!!  Cool Tongue
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 9 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-01-2019, 03:27 PM)samira Wrote: You cannot fool me, I KNOW it’s not April but it’s May!!!

Wink Wink Wink
ITS APRIL NOW HAHAHA
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-02-2019, 03:00 AM)yukichan Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 03:27 PM)samira Wrote: You cannot fool me, I KNOW it’s not April but it’s May!!!

Wink Wink Wink
ITS APRIL NOW HAHAHA

Zzzzz think about it yuki xD
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-02-2019, 07:34 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:

Wink Wink Wink
ITS APRIL NOW HAHAHA

Let me think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
[-] The following 9 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-02-2019, 09:45 AM)samira Wrote: It’s a timezone  thing — my time zone ( middle Europe) is one month ahead of yours (Philippines).

Woah

Joke! Tongue
[-] The following 7 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-02-2019, 09:20 AM)yukichan Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 07:34 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:

Wink Wink Wink
ITS APRIL NOW HAHAHA

Let me think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
what are you talking about?now its july Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

im a  forgetful personBig Grin 
not joke XDXD
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnimeYT's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-19-2019, 04:46 PM)samira Wrote: Now yes but not when we wrote the posts. Tongue

i understand Big Grin Idea Idea Big Grin

im a  forgetful personBig Grin 
not joke XDXD
[-] The following 3 users Like AnimeYT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , yukichan
(07-19-2019, 04:54 PM)AnimeYT Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 04:46 PM)samira Wrote: Now yes but not when we wrote the posts. Tongue

i understand Big Grin Idea Idea Big Grin

When you're new, its quite useful to go reading all kinds of old messages.

If you wanted to make a skin, for example, I recommend reading @run SPOT run s messages! He has a number of them that are very useful!

By the way, I hope that you will properly introduce yourself, and make a new thread under 'Introductions'!

If you have any questions, I have answers! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, AnimeYT, run SPOT run , Sora, yukichan
(07-19-2019, 07:41 PM)samira Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 05:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote: By the way, I hope that you will properly introduce yourself, and make a new thread under 'Introductions'!

Indeed! That would be cool!! Cool

Yeppppp
I would love to read this but I can't because of different language Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Lol too much too read XD right @Squirrel .
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
The money tied up by buying food on sale and in bulk is making a way better return than if it was in the bank, also you dont have to worry about losing your money because of a bail in

tt