Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Clan AR!
----------------------------------------------------------- Introduction-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AR is a strict clan for only the best at agar.io. My name is Arch I have owned a clan before but mostly have joined them.In my year or so of searching to find the perfect clan I learned so much.
------------------------------------------------------------Info about clan-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AR stand for Agar.io Rivals.The name fits for me but if enough people do not like it I will be flexible to change it.Be aware not everyone will get accepted.
------------------------------------------------------------Requirements----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.You must be mature and respectful.Any spammers or trollers will be banned perm or temp.
2.You must be over level 40 to join.(if you are between 35 and 39 exceptions can be made)
3.This is a strict clan meaning you must be active at least 10 minutes a day.If you going to be inactive for a peroid of time please inform me.
4.Try your hardest.If I see you putting in more effort than a person who is more skilled than you I will be more likely to promote you. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------Roles-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will like to have 1 leader (me) and 2 co leaders.I do not do Official members if your a member that's great if your not you will be ranked as the default Online.Roles will be simple but sooner or later more valuable members will be placed in Clan Wars.GFX designers do not have to meet any agar.io requirements just be able to make good decals and there should be no problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------Discord link--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes this is a discord clan. https://discord.gg/nC2KjcU
BRUH
[-] The following 4 users Like Arch's post:
  • Divided, gymboy21, Madison Beer, Mitch1201
Cool, good luck finding someone! We have a lot of skilled members in our community.
which region your clan regularly play?
Can i join i am lvl 37, my in game name is ЯiƮƳ♥衙一ʳᵉᵏᵗ
msg back if i can join plz 
playing with randoms is kinda getting boring

(09-15-2016, 09:30 AM)joaan22 Wrote: which region your clan regularly play?

i play in oceania
Your at the right place. I'm sure there are many skilled agario players, just waiting to join a clan like yours. Good luck!  Wink
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

North America
BRUH
(09-15-2016, 11:46 AM)lol Rity Wrote: Can i join i am lvl 37, my in game name is ЯiƮƳ♥衙一ʳᵉᵏᵗ
msg back if i can join plz 
playing with randoms is kinda getting boring

i play in oceania 

yeah as you can join
BRUH
wats the clan tag i know its AR but in fancy letters?
Yeah just AR join the discord see we can talk there ritu
BRUH
(10-04-2016, 02:03 AM)Arch Wrote: Yeah just AR join the discord see we can talk there ritu

how do i join the discord?
(09-14-2016, 11:17 PM)Arch Wrote: ----------------------------------------------------------- Introduction-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AR is a strict clan for only the best at agar.io. My name is Arch I have owned a clan before but mostly have joined them.In my year or so of searching to find the perfect clan I learned so much.
------------------------------------------------------------Info about clan-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AR stand for Agar.io Rivals.The name fits for me but if enough people do not like it I will be flexible to change it.Be aware not everyone will get accepted.
------------------------------------------------------------Requirements----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.You must be mature and respectful.Any spammers or trollers will be banned perm or temp.
2.You must be over level 40 to join.(if you are between 35 and 39 exceptions can be made)
3.This is a strict clan meaning you must be active at least 10 minutes a day.If you going to be inactive for a peroid of time please inform me.
4.Try your hardest.If I see you putting in more effort than a person who is more skilled than you I will be more likely to promote you. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------Roles-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will like to have 1 leader (me) and 2 co leaders.I do not do Official members if your a member that's great if your not you will be ranked as the default Online.Roles will be simple but sooner or later more valuable members will be placed in Clan Wars.GFX designers do not have to meet any agar.io requirements just be able to make good decals and there should be no problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------Discord link--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes this is a discord clan. https://discord.gg/nC2KjcU
Good luck with your clan  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

(10-04-2016, 02:03 AM)Arch Wrote: nvm
(10-05-2016, 09:00 AM)lol lolRity Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 02:03 AM)Arch Wrote: Yeah just AR join the discord see we can talk there ritu

Rity look up discord make a account and download the app then click on the discord link in the description it is a discord invite to my clan accept the invite and you can voice chat and text me

(10-05-2016, 09:00 AM)lol lolRity Wrote:

Rity look up discord make a account and download the app then click on the discord link in the description it is a discord invite to my clan accept the invite and you can voice chat and text me
BRUH
(10-06-2016, 12:46 PM)Arch Wrote:

You dont have to download it. You just need the website and make an account you dont have to download it.
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

Hi!
May I join you're clan? I am level 34 in agar.io. I have great agar.io experience, I can splitrun, tricksplit andpopsplit (needs work on. A little bit.) My highest mass on this game is 35,000. I don't have a screen shot, but I have one of me at 14,000 mass (around.) If you have email I can send that photo to you. I am very active (I have school monday-friday, I am in 9th grade so I may have a lot of homework, or even a project.) I try to do this game (agar.io) as much as I can.

Thanks!

Please accept. I cri if you don't )':

Sorry, I was typing to quick and I wrote "andpopsplit" I meant to write, and popsplit.