Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hello people, I'm munchies⚜ Just looking for a team to join, getting sick of these people teaming up then betraying ya. As many of you would have possibly noticed I hit the leaderboards a fair bit generally solo and sometimes as a team just depends who I'm teaming with. I don't particularly care on what team it is I join
Hey, I'm unsure if I've seen you before. Good luck finding some good team mates.

I do hate the ones that betray...
(09-14-2016, 09:37 PM)Munchies⚜™ Wrote: Hello people, I'm munchies⚜ Just looking for a team to join, getting sick of these people teaming up then betraying ya. As many of you would have possibly noticed I hit the leaderboards a fair bit generally solo and sometimes as a team just depends who I'm teaming with. I don't particularly care on what team it is I join

Welcome aboard! There's more to this place than just the game, so hopefully you meet a few people that will have your back -- the way a team is supposed to be.

You also have a 'profile' where you can tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Although, if you're a regular on the leaderboard, I figure that will get you some offers even if you don't say a thing. (lol)

Take care, and have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!