Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all<3 call me ur sister<3
Hi i'm meng or (Sha nario)Big Grin i am 22 yrsold Big Grin And i'm from philippines thank u sora for inviting me on this community forums and u notice my record on my youtube i'm a pleasure you've noticed meSmile<3 and thanks owl when u welcome me<3 Happy day usBig Grin Heart Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like MENG's post:
  • Apix , FilipCro125, Sora
tara na laro HAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: toj6.jpg]

“Justice comes from vengeance but that justice only breeds more vengeance “
[-] The following 1 user Likes AxyGaming's post:
  • MENG
(09-25-2018, 03:33 AM)AxyGaming Wrote: tara na laro HAHAHAHAHAHA

Syntax ikaw yan?
(09-25-2018, 03:13 AM)MENG Wrote: Hi i'm meng or (Sha nario)Big Grin i am 22 yrsold Big Grin And i'm from philippines thank u sora for inviting me on this community forums and u notice my record on my youtube i'm a pleasure you've noticed meSmile<3 and thanks owl when u welcome me<3 Happy day usBig Grin Heart Tongue

Hi Meng, and welcome aboard here!

It's nice to see a few people joining from the Phillipines!

I have actually been talking to a few on Discord. It's nice to be able to help someone master another language.

Does your message mean that you have a YouTube channel? If so, post a video here so more of us can watch it? Big Grin

I hope you have a lot of fun with us, whether it be here practising English, or in the game, trying to eat us. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • MENG, Sora
(09-25-2018, 04:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 03:13 AM)MENG Wrote: Hi i'm meng or (Sha nario)Big Grin i am 22 yrsold Big Grin And i'm from philippines thank u sora for inviting me on this community forums and u notice my record on my youtube i'm a pleasure you've noticed meSmile<3 and thanks owl when u welcome me<3 Happy day usBig Grin Heart Tongue

Hi Meng, and welcome aboard here!

It's nice to see a few people joining from the Phillipines!

I have actually been talking to a few on Discord. It's nice to be able to help someone master another language.

Does your message mean that you have a YouTube channel? If so, post a video here so more of us can watch it? Big Grin

I hope you have a lot of fun with us, whether it be here practising English, or in the game, trying to eat us. ~grin~
thank u squirrel
Welcome mate! Ya my sister?! Oh man, wasssssuuuuppppp long lost sister lolol. Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • MENG, Squirrel
(09-25-2018, 02:23 PM)Apix Wrote: Welcome mate! Ya my sister?! Oh man, wasssssuuuuppppp long lost sister lolol. Tongue

haha lel thank u apix i hope we are friends<3 Blush
[-] The following 2 users Like MENG's post:
  • Apix , Squirrel
(09-25-2018, 03:35 AM)MENG Wrote:

Syntax ikaw yan?

Oo xD

[Image: toj6.jpg]

“Justice comes from vengeance but that justice only breeds more vengeance “
(09-28-2018, 02:00 PM)AxyGaming Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 03:35 AM)MENG Wrote:

Syntax ikaw yan?

Oo xD
ay hahahahaa

Hey! Welcome to the community(: nice record on your YouTube
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • MENG
(09-30-2018, 05:39 PM)Owl Wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community(: nice record on your YouTube

Thanks owl<3