Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hastily coded new website
This is the promised update on what I'm doing. Sorry to disappoint the now dead group of people who used to play Pointless Clicker (as a way of auto-inflicting pain?), but there's no update on the game. Next time, perhaps before Armageddon!

The website contains a list of projects I'm currently working on so that you can keep tract of my projects without joining my discord group. I'll eventually re-code it to include more than partial support for smart phones. There will also be more links and stuff. Do not visit my website and any other of my projects if you are epileptic. You've been warned. It probably contains typos, so if you spot any, don't be surprised or indignant, just tell me.

doigt.ca

My Brother Says (when questioned about the validity of a claim) Wrote:...the odds of such an event happening are within the realm of possibilities of this universe.
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Reaction , Sora, Squirrel
(10-03-2018, 04:18 AM)Doigt Wrote: This is the promised update on what I'm doing. Sorry to disappoint the now dead group of people who used to play Pointless Clicker (as a way of auto-inflicting pain?), but there's no update on the game. Next time, perhaps before Armageddon!

The website contains a list of projects I'm currently working on so that you can keep tract of my projects without joining my discord group. I'll eventually re-code it to include more than partial support for smart phones. There will also be more links and stuff. Do not visit my website and any other of my projects if you are epileptic. You've been warned. It probably contains typos, so if you spot any, don't be surprised or indignant, just tell me.

doigt.ca

Doigt.ca

:O

Are you a Canuck, like me? Did I know this before? (Probably, lol)

If it were me, the top listed project would be...
  • List of projects being worked on.

Somehow I would then set out to confound friends efforts to figure out what those were, and offer them mental advice from a Crazy Canuck instead. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt
(10-03-2018, 06:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Doigt.ca

:O

Are you a Canuck, like me?  Did I know this before? (Probably, lol)

If it were me, the top listed project would be...
  • List of projects being worked on.

Somehow I would then set out to confound friends efforts to figure out what those were, and offer them mental advice from a Crazy Canuck instead. Big Grin

You know you knew that I am Canadian. (although, I prefer to say that I am Québécois, however I am not a separatist)

And yes, the list sometimes get so big that it becomes a project of its own to maintain it. I had to purge a couple of projects a few months ago when I realised that the list was getting too big again!

My Brother Says (when questioned about the validity of a claim) Wrote:...the odds of such an event happening are within the realm of possibilities of this universe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel