Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People playing in team mess up the game
More and more people are playing in team in the regular mode, helping one player to grow bigger and faster. I think this is not the purpose of the regular mode and this is messing up the game.

Why Aagrio doesn't take this into account ? Is this so difficult to have moderators watching the game and banning people who seem to play in team ?
[-] The following 2 users Like squale2001's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
Wow, litteraly have many guys who watch 24hours by day their screen and ban teamers I think it's a bit hard yes x)
OK first there is easiest ways to "warn" /"ban" teamer. Like a script whose is supposed to recognize when you are teaming.
Next, in many modes it's an obligation to team if you want to have a nice game. For example in Crazy if you don't team you will be eat very fast. I can understand that in other mode like agarforums or virus farm, battle royale teams are very boring.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
The FFA is not a multiplayer mode, it has become almost impossible to survive without belonging to a team. It's today impossible to reach the abnormally HUGE size of players acting in team, with dozens of other players voluntarily feeding their cells.

the game has become a mess for lonely players...
[-] The following 1 user Likes squale2001's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(09-26-2018, 01:18 AM)squale2001 Wrote: The FFA is not a multiplayer mode, it has become almost impossible to survive without belonging to a team. It's today impossible to reach the abnormally HUGE size of players acting in team, with dozens of other players voluntarily feeding their cells.

the game has become a mess for lonely players...

I am the first to speak out against Teamers... but to fix that with Moderators????

Mannn, I don't even think one per server is enough.

They would tire of that job, sooooooo fasssttt!

No, I think the only way to fix it, is via software, and since a skirmish looks an awful lot like a possible team, it's hard to do.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!