Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom skins?
Is there anyone taking custom skin commissions/requests? I would like one but I don't have enough coins to ge a custom skin myself. Please tell me if so  Heart Thanks!
-loaf
[-] The following 1 user Likes loaf's post:
  • Sora
(09-23-2018, 11:59 AM)loaf Wrote: Is there anyone taking custom skin commissions/requests? I would like one but I don't have enough coins to ge a custom skin myself. Please tell me if so  Heart Thanks!
-loaf

af!

Welcom aboard here, and I hope you'll give us a proper blurb about you in the 'Introductions' area!

There are a few people who have created skins for people in the past here, and you may well find someone willing to make you one!

Unfortunately, that won't be me, because I suck at graphics. (lol) However, start playing in SuperSonic to get dose coins dat you need! Hopefully by the time you get there, you'll have found someone to make the skin for you!

Take care, and happy gaming!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
hello brother , are u need one to put your skin in game or for make skin for u and u need 1 milion coin for upload in game !
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOROCCO's post:
  • Sora
(09-23-2018, 11:59 AM)loaf Wrote: Is there anyone taking custom skin commissions/requests? I would like one but I don't have enough coins to ge a custom skin myself. Please tell me if so  Heart Thanks!
-loaf

Hey! Welcome to the forums Smile You'll find great people, who make outstanding skins! Like @MOROCCO Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Sora
-loaf

Im making skins for free BUT, I only know how to make something like this:
[Image: 0132bc823fa5a0c1abaab06a62860af9.jpg]
[Image: f391e4a7a1fcd3d2ba5cfca93d45f665.jpg]
[Image: e549b6f5b5c345a2e73ab0aeeef14be8.jpg]

While for coins, its pretty much just as  @Squirrel said
Quote:start playing in SuperSonic to get dose coins dat you need!
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(09-23-2018, 03:01 PM)Owl Wrote:
-loaf
Hey! Welcome to the forums Smile You'll find great people, who make outstanding skins! Like @MOROCCO Wink

Hi!

(09-23-2018, 01:43 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
-loaf

af!

Welcom aboard here, and I hope you'll give us a proper blurb about you in the 'Introductions' area!

There are a few people who have created skins for people in the past here, and you may well find someone willing to make you one!

Unfortunately, that won't be me, because I suck at graphics. (lol) However, start playing in SuperSonic to get dose coins dat you need! Hopefully by the time you get there, you'll have found someone to make the skin for you!

Take care, and happy gaming!

Hello! Also thank you for the tips Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes loaf's post:
  • Sora