Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Royale?
So the other day my son sees the new Battle Royale option, and he wants to check it out.

I sat there for maybe 15 or more mins spectating the game..... and I like it, but I think I see a human flaw.

(As in, not a programming error, but one where human greed is on display.)

There was a pair in there, Teaming.  They had such an incredible amount of mass, they could have easily obliterated the remaining players, and won... But that's not what they did.

They just kept Teaming... occasionally killing another of the sorry opponents they were up against. But never killing off everyone, and then one of themselves to conclude the game.

So essentially, it was a private server with two guys playing with themselves.

:|

I worry that Teaming will hijack the whole fun of this new mode. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa, Owl , Sora, ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(09-14-2018, 08:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: So the other day my son sees the new Battle Royale option, and he wants to check it out.

I sat there for maybe 15 or more mins spectating the game..... and I like it, but I think I see a human flaw.

There was a pair in there, Teaming.  They had such an incredible amount of mass, they could have easily obliterated the remaining players, and won... But that's not what they did.

They just kept Teaming... occasionally killing another of the sorry opponents they were up against. But never killing off everyone, and then one of themselves to conclude the game.

Lol I also sometimes see guys like that xD. That guys that like already killed everyone on the server and are still teaming at that one last chunk just to wait other people wait longer lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-14-2018, 11:56 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Lol I also sometimes see guys like that xD. That guys that like already killed everyone on the server and are still teaming at that one last chunk just to wait other people wait longer lol

They could also be xp-farming...

All you need to go higher, is to eat. What better way than to be locked in a room with your teammate, where the only person who can end it, is if either of you stuff up and kill the other?

This activity makes the overall 'leaderboard' half-useless, because people on it who are Teaming would have such an easier time of it. (And I think is why the developers believe that it should be allowed to reach a maximum level. That was supposed to be 200.... Now I see it's 200 (+x)... i
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(09-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 11:56 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Lol I also sometimes see guys like that xD. That guys that like already killed everyone on the server and are still teaming at that one last chunk just to wait other people wait longer lol

They could also be xp-farming...

All you need to go higher, is to eat. What better way than to be locked in a room with your teammate, where the only person who can end it, is if either of you stuff up and kill the other?

This activity makes the overall 'leaderboard' half-useless, because people on it who are Teaming would have such an easier time of it. (And I think is why the developers believe that it should be allowed to reach a maximum level. That was supposed to be 200.... Now I see it's 200 (+x)... i

Quote:They could also be xp-farming...

Well yea, thats true but still, I think theres a lot of other ways to farm EXP,in my opinion the best way to farm EXP is to buy 2x EXP and to go on Supersonic (u must play without bots and u must split as much as u can)

Quote:This activity makes the overall 'leaderboard' half-useless, because people on it who are Teaming would have such an easier time of it. (And I think is why the developers believe that it should be allowed to reach a maximum level. That was supposed to be 200.... Now I see it's 200 (+x)... i
Tbh I would leave leaderboard as it is BUT, I think that problem with public accounts should get solved as soon as possible, just I found 7 public accounts that are past lvl 175 and to not talk about that ones that are below lvl 175

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(09-14-2018, 08:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: So the other day my son sees the new Battle Royale option, and he wants to check it out.

Exactly, it is very hard to face teamers in Battle Royale because the shrinking map and no powerups makes it hard to escape them or combat them.
One of the next things coming to agma is Solo Battle Royale. Teaming on the Solo BR server will be detected by the server and not advantageous.
In addition, there will likely also be a Crazy 3 Solo server only. We'll see how it turns out live!
Another planned thing is something called Emotes, it'll be an emote emotted by the player directly visible in the game. A cool addition to communicate faster and have more fun with other players!
Thanks for the feedback Squirrel!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 5 users Like Sora's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa, Owl , Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(09-14-2018, 07:24 PM)Sora Wrote:

Exactly, it is very hard to face teamers in Battle Royale because the shrinking map and no powerups makes it hard to escape them or combat them.
One of the next things coming to agma is Solo Battle Royale. Teaming on the Solo BR server will be detected by the server and not advantageous.
In addition, there will likely also be a Crazy 3 Solo server only. We'll see how it turns out live!
Another planned thing is something called Emotes, it'll be an emote emotted by the player directly visible in the game. A cool addition to communicate faster and have more fun with other players!

Agma has needed this! Wink Emotes sounds really prodigious, It'd fun for players new and old, it also a neat feature to Agma.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(09-14-2018, 07:24 PM)Sora Wrote:

This emotes sounds like a lot of fun, cant wait to see em xD

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel