Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Royale?
(09-14-2018, 08:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: So the other day my son sees the new Battle Royale option, and he wants to check it out.

I sat there for maybe 15 or more mins spectating the game..... and I like it, but I think I see a human flaw.

(As in, not a programming error, but one where human greed is on display.)

There was a pair in there, Teaming.  They had such an incredible amount of mass, they could have easily obliterated the remaining players, and won... But that's not what they did.

They just kept Teaming... occasionally killing another of the sorry opponents they were up against. But never killing off everyone, and then one of themselves to conclude the game.

So essentially, it was a private server with two guys playing with themselves.

:|

I worry that Teaming will hijack the whole fun of this new mode. Sad

Exactly, it is very hard to face teamers in Battle Royale because the shrinking map and no powerups makes it hard to escape them or combat them.
One of the next things coming to agma is Solo Battle Royale. Teaming on the Solo BR server will be detected by the server and not advantageous.
In addition, there will likely also be a Crazy 3 Solo server only. We'll see how it turns out live!
Another planned thing is something called Emotes, it'll be an emote emotted by the player directly visible in the game. A cool addition to communicate faster and have more fun with other players!
Thanks for the feedback Squirrel!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 5 users Like Sora's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa, Owl , Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀

Messages In This Thread
Battle Royale? - Squirrel - 09-14-2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Battle Royale? - FilipCro125 - 09-14-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Battle Royale? - Squirrel - 09-14-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Battle Royale? - FilipCro125 - 09-14-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Battle Royale? - Sora - 09-14-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Battle Royale? - Owl - 09-14-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Battle Royale? - FilipCro125 - 09-15-2018, 08:13 AM