Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Problem Whit Agar.io
Hello , so ive been starting to play agar.io again. And i played it like 2 days ago. Whit my main account. The next day i come on agar.io i press login whit google. And when i choose my account it says loging in and doesnt log in. Tried refreshing the page , removed extensions , restarted pc , check my gmail if its not hacked. Everything is fine. My facebook account and other gmail accounts are working except for my main one. Pls help me Sad
BECAUSE IT'S AGAR.IO So, I can't help you but I often have the same problem as your, verify your cookies it can be this or wait.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-11-2018, 03:53 PM)7shoes Wrote: BECAUSE IT'S AGAR.IO So, I can't help you but I often have the same problem as your, verify your cookies it can be this or wait.

How do you verify your cookies ? Plus its been 2 days this account isnt working for some reason. Look at the attachment. This is what pops up after i press login whit my gmail. Other gmail accounts and facebook accounts work fine , except for my main account.

(09-11-2018, 05:29 PM)EcholexYT Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 03:53 PM)7shoes Wrote: BECAUSE IT'S AGAR.IO So, I can't help you but I often have the same problem as your, verify your cookies it can be this or wait.

How do you verify your cookies ? Plus its been 2 days this account isnt working for some reason. Look at the attachment. This is what pops up after i press login whit my gmail. Other gmail accounts and facebook accounts work fine , except for my main account.

The attachments dont show up for somereason. Basically it says something about Android Google Play

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't think it's the cookies but I know that sometimes many web games are out of work cause' you didn't accept many options in your cookies and I know too that your game progression is stocked in a special memory whose can be disturb if you delete cookies and other things.
So I really can't help you, keep in mind that agar.io has since many months or years now a lot of login problem, I think it will be never solve, the only thing you can do is to try and try, or ask on a informatic forum, maybe there you will find your answer.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
Playing agar.io with multiple accounts could be confusing your browser. I would try to log in with a different browser or on another computer.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-11-2018, 03:05 PM)EcholexYT Wrote: Hello , so ive been starting to play agar.io again. And i played it like 2 days ago. Whit my main account. The next day i come on agar.io i press login whit google. And when i choose my account it says loging in and doesnt log in. Tried refreshing the page , removed extensions , restarted pc , check my gmail if its not hacked. Everything is fine. My facebook account and other gmail accounts are working except for my main one. Pls help me Sad

If you were trying to show us a dialog box, you have to put the picture somewhere else (on another site), and link to it...

I like the 'clear cookies' idea as something to try... and as Shadowfox said... if you're using Windows, you should be able to use different Windows-user accounts on the same machine, because each maintains it's own set of cookies.

Keep us posted!

I haven't played the stock game in more than a year now, and never logged in via Google.

(The idea of Google having my password to ANYTHING, is a bit terrifying! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-12-2018, 12:55 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Playing agar.io with multiple accounts could be confusing your browser. I would try to log in with a different browser or on another computer.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Shadow Fox , i tried my laptop and i tried Opera Broweser. Still same Sad

(09-12-2018, 04:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 03:05 PM)EcholexYT Wrote: Hello , so ive been starting to play agar.io again. And i played it like 2 days ago. Whit my main account. The next day i come on agar.io i press login whit google. And when i choose my account it says loging in and doesnt log in. Tried refreshing the page , removed extensions , restarted pc , check my gmail if its not hacked. Everything is fine. My facebook account and other gmail accounts are working except for my main one. Pls help me Sad

If you were trying to show us a dialog box, you have to put the picture somewhere else (on another site), and link to it...

I like the 'clear cookies' idea as something to try... and as Shadowfox said... if you're using Windows, you should be able to use different Windows-user accounts on the same machine, because each maintains it's own set of cookies.

Keep us posted!

I haven't played the stock game in more than a year now, and never logged in via Google.

(The idea of Google having my password to ANYTHING, is a bit terrifying! lol)

Dude i tried clearing my whole internet history cookies , logins etc. Still same
(09-12-2018, 06:50 PM)EcholexYT Wrote: Shadow Fox , i tried my laptop and i tried Opera Broweser. Still same Sad

I think a screen shot of the error message would help at this point. I would also try logging in on the mobile app. Managing accounts, skins and potions always seemed more reliable on mobile.

You might have to take this to Miniclip Support or even post this on the angry Agario subreddit.

https://support.miniclip.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel