Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Select all the book/book series you have read :)
Divergent
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Wonder
Forgive My Fins
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Malcom At Midnight
Fuzzy Mud
Schooled
None of the above
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #5~
Sorry...I keep forgetting to post a poll... Sad

Anyway... this poll is a bit different... I’ll be listing 9 book/movie series, and you will select all that you have read/watched! I am a big nerd, so I read a LOT of books, and my goal is to read 5 books over my Summer break! Btw: I have read all of the books listed.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-18-2018, 09:53 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Sorry...I keep forgetting to post a poll... Sad

Anyway... this poll is a bit different... I’ll be listing 9 book/movie series, and you will select all that you heaven read/watched! I am an big nerd, so I read a LOT of books, and my goal isn’t to read 5 books over my Summer break! Btw: I have read all of the books listed.

LOL! I didn't read your message, before I voted (and you can't edit a vote)... and you said specifically 'read' the series, so I had to say "none of the above".

But actually, I do remember watching episodes of a TV series 'Divergent' a few years back. Smile

And 'Schooled', I don't think I've heard of that... but it reminded me of a funny movie I saw. The humour in it is a bit crude, but it made me laugh so hard.... I couldn't remember the name of it, but one can never forget the name of the institution it was written for -- the South Harmon Institute of Technology. Just saying the name out loud makes me laugh again! (See? I'm definitely a guy. Gals wouldn't find that as hilarious.) The name of the movie is "Accepted", and is about a group of sad-sack highschool graduates who were not accepted into any of the colleges that they chose.

So they.... made their own school!

If you hate school (and I know there's soooo  many of ya that do!), then you gotta see this!

(They made a web site for it... lollll: https://southharmoninstituteoftechnology.org )

Hmm. And I believe it was rated R (Restricted to age 18+).

With good reason.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
My favorite is Divergent
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Squirrel
(06-19-2018, 02:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 09:53 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Sorry...I keep forgetting to post a poll... Sad

Anyway... this poll is a bit different... I’ll be listing 9 book/movie series, and you will select all that you heaven read/watched! I am an big nerd, so I read a LOT of books, and my goal isn’t to read 5 books over my Summer break! Btw: I have read all of the books listed.

LOL! I didn't read your message, before I voted (and you can't edit a vote)... and you said specifically 'read' the series, so I had to say "none of the above".

But actually, I do remember watching episodes of a TV series 'Divergent' a few years back. Smile

And 'Schooled', I don't think I've heard of that... but it reminded me of a funny movie I saw. The humour in it is a bit crude, but it made me laugh so hard.... I couldn't remember the name of it, but one can never forget the name of the institution it was written for -- the South Harmon Institute of Technology. Just saying the name out loud makes me laugh again! (See? I'm definitely a guy. Gals wouldn't find that as hilarious.) The name of the movie is "Accepted", and is about a group of sad-sack highschool graduates who were not accepted into any of the colleges that they chose.

So they.... made their own school!

If you hate school (and I know there's soooo  many of ya that do!), then you gotta see this!

(They made a web site for it... lollll: https://southharmoninstituteoftechnology.org )

Hmm. And I believe it was rated R (Restricted to age 18+).

With good reason.

The movie sounds cool...but being 11, I think I might be a bit young...lol.

(06-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Owl Wrote: My favorite is Divergent

Yes! I love the Divergent series!!! I’m only in 5th grade, but mom says I’m ready to read it! (Probably because I also just read Hunger Games lol) I’m 3/4 done with Allegiant, the last book!!!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-19-2018, 09:44 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Yes! I love the Divergent series!!! I’m only in 5th grade, but mom says I’m ready to read it! (Probably because I also just read Hunger Games lol) I’m 3/4 done with Allegiant, the last book!!!

It's nice to know that a few people are still enjoying books. I know that for me, it was a HUGE part of my childhood. I would wake up at 5am or thereabouts (naturally) every day, and no-one would be awake,,, I didn't even have a TV then, so really, there was nothing else to do but read.

(And I think that ended up doing a world of good for me -- both incidental learning from the stuff I read, even if it was fiction, and also the use of language, and the ability to write.)

I think that it also vastly helps the brain to both take in new information, and become more creative, since you can form many mental images from a series of words.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
Yes, I enjoy reading a lot!!! I love descriptive writing a LOT because it feels like I’m the main character, and I’m actually going through the things the main character is going through! In divergent, it gets especailly exiting!!!

>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
I kinda like Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, it is only book I red in 1 day XD. Movie is good too
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)